Important request from James Williams LET'S GO!

Advertisement
4D139085-6408-4123-BAF0-DAADF93FB7C9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Maason Smith leaves the state of LA to play college ball then a member of that LSU staff would likely be killed lol. Of course I admire the effort though, why not? A season + an expected tremendous performance from this DL would go a looooooooooong way. Atleast the kid has visited here before and actually mentions us unlike this Mims **** that I am only seeing on this board.

Advertisement
If Maason Smith leaves the state of LA to play college ball then a member of that LSU staff would likely be killed lol. Of course I admire the effort though, why not? A season + an expected tremendous performance from this DL would go a looooooooooong way. Atleast the kid has visited here before and actually mentions us unlike this Mims **** that I am only seeing on this board.

It has nothing to do with LSU or their recruiting, it’s some family stuff. We’ve been on him behind the scenes pretty hard , JW is a respected alpha so this has to help.

Here’s some little hints I dropped. Oh and this is all @Canes Brotherhood im just responding to the post on LSU. There’s more to the story.

4794CEB5-D2B3-4992-8B6B-EB9E7D04A78B.png
EDBC39B3-71FB-4A29-A381-EE6CDFC17F68.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back