Immediate upgrade at LB

Yup. CIS people don’t understand college football anymore and assume a traditional 4-3 with 250 pound linebackers are the answer lol Ohio State does the same thing and it’s called bullet. Forget what Bama calls theirs.

I just want multiple looks and a defense that correctly adjusts
3-3-5. Gimme.

Advertisement
Whose to say Flowe would even follow Mario to Miami? Kid is from Upland, CA and an hour outside Los Angeles—and USC was a more realistic destination for him over Miami, during recruiting.

Manny defense is too gimmicky and predictable. You hear that from anonymous ACC coaches and they sure as **** don’t have a problem figuring it out within a week of film study…yet our guys can’t grasp the playbook lol.
Good point

Advertisement
Can we have a moment of real talk in this thread?

If so, howzabout we talk about the kid from Central who went to Maryland. He's actually in the portal, no?

The only thing is that the Covid free transfer bans are no longer in play, as far as I know, so he would have to sit out a year. Not sure he would be down for that.
No year off for first time portals starting now.

Advertisement
Honestly all we need to do is play Smith. Smith and TAC at LB and we are fine. Manny would have no fear of being fired had he just done that. It’s in my top 3 for why he should be fired.

Advertisement
Back