Immediate upgrade at LB

Every team has that position now …. Including UGA with their Star position that TS played.
Yup. CIS people don’t understand college football anymore and assume a traditional 4-3 with 250 pound linebackers are the answer lol Ohio State does the same thing and it’s called bullet. Forget what Bama calls theirs.

I just want multiple looks and a defense that correctly adjusts

Advertisement
With the proper talent , Manny's scheme was fine. We saw during his first stint under richt.

The problem is he recruited a bunch of non physical kids that can't tackle
If by scheme you mean clowning FSU coaches and pimping yachts maybe, if you are referring to his defense, I I’d say the evidence against QBs with a pulse says otherwise

If by scheme you mean clowning FSU coaches and pumping yachts maybe, if you are referring to his defense, I I’d say the evidence against QBs with a pulse says otherwise
Manny defense is too gimmicky and predictable. You hear that from anonymous ACC coaches and they sure as **** don’t have a problem figuring it out within a week of film study…yet our guys can’t grasp the playbook lol.

Maybe Flowe can be another Phillips, an injury-plagued history but resurrecting himself at Miami ?
The only thing is that the Covid free transfer bans are no longer in play, as far as I know, so he would have to sit out a year. Not sure he would be down for that.

Advertisement
We need to play a defense that plays great match ip
Zones and man to man. That’s what Bama and Georgia do. We do way to much dropping and covering grass.

The only thing is that the Covid free transfer bans are no longer in play, as far as I know, so he would have to sit out a year. Not sure he would be down for that.
Ummm, anyone can transfer once and play immediately. New rule

Advertisement
He was an instant upgrade.

ryan.jpg

Advertisement
In terms of the conference figuring out a coach's scheme, Manny and Paul Johnson a fair comparison?

Advertisement
Yup. CIS people don’t understand college football anymore and assume a traditional 4-3 with 250 pound linebackers are the answer lol Ohio State does the same thing and it’s called bullet. Forget what Bama calls theirs.

I just want multiple looks and a defense that correctly adjusts
Also called STAR. Gotta remember Georgia and Bama defenses are very similar. Kirby was the part architect of both.

Kris Moll is in the portal from UAB. He’s as good as anyone in America at MLB to play beside Keontra at WLB and Chase Smith at SLB.

Would be my first call if I got hired. Him and Elias Ricks or the Bama corner
I'd look at UAB LBs in general. They fly around and make plays in every game.

Advertisement
Back