IMG vs Mater Dei

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mater Dei is good but the coaching at IMG. Putrid.

It's 3rd and 2 and 4th and 2 with the game on the line and they're throwing it deep.
You've got timeouts. Finish your breakfast before you go for dessert. Get the 1st down.

IMG's staff is very very questionable. Mater Dei is arguably the best program in the nation, but you're bringing in a national all star squad. You shouldn't be losing to anybody as long as you just coach competently.

Let's not forget they lost the exhibition team to Columbia.

I remember watching them last year and having the same questions.
Their offensive and defensive lines looked like they had just met each other on the bus ride over to the game.

Not good Bob...

IMG sucks, what else is new.

About 1/2 of highly rated guys are legit. the other 1/2 are trash star whores get worked up over.

My boys were at the game and kept hitting me up saying # 6 is that guy. I said, yeah that Trey Sanders. The first ? was, Miami must be on him, right? Never responded back to them from that question.

Advertisement
This guy ended up as a very good player for Syracuse. Led the nation in takeaways last year and is one of the top returning defenders in the ACC.

Jones and Diego ***ot are painful misses at LB.
Jones camped a few times too

Advertisement
This guy ended up as a very good player for Syracuse. Led the nation in takeaways last year and is one of the top returning defenders in the ACC.

Jones and Diego ***ot are painful misses at LB.
Did we even try to recruit them? I remember the ***ot kid, by name of course… and I remember the Jones kids name from the camp. But i don’t remember us actually going in for those 2. Am I wrong?

Did we even try to recruit them? I remember the ***ot kid, by name of course… and I remember the Jones kids name from the camp. But i don’t remember us actually going in for those 2. Am I wrong?
I remember the first time I saw ***ot play and was like HA! what a name, and then saw him making plays all over and realized he was actually pretty nasty.

not at all

Advertisement
Back