IMG vs Columbia hs

Advertisement
This game was a preseason game, it doesn't actually count towards their overall record.

Their season doesn't officially start until next Friday vs Pine Richland.

They play Norland the following week, which will be an interesting game because Norland despite losing some real good players in Anaele, Daxon & Wardrick Wilson, they still have very sneakily solid defense with some young prospects coming up. I don't expect Nor to win, but it'll be a tough game for IMG.

IMG also plays MNW this year again, MNW will get a rematch from last year & you can expect the W to be coming back to The West book it. In last year's game, Coach Max was in the hospital with a health issue & Tutu got hurt so we lost 21-0, but this year we're reloaded lol!

Advertisement
It was a preseason game. However, a 33-7 halftime beat down!!!. They essentially started a new game in the 3rd qtr with backups. At least that's what IMG shows on the screen as they were winning the 2nd half 10-0. All around horrible performance by a team that's supposed to be #1 in the nation. Looks like they make take a few L's this season.

Yo i don’t live in south Florida no more does anybody know if there are any live streams of the top games down there online?

Advertisement
That kid is horrible. Lmao. ZERO explosion. His other game film I pulled up is horrible. He goes unblocked and tackles the RB, and it’s not even behind the line of scrimmage. Kid is absolutely garbage. Soft.

Hope we get UGA in the next few years so brevin can end his career on a crack back.

This is my first time seeing any film on him.

If #42 is the Nolan Smith guy he won't even be at Georgia for that to happen. After UGA drops him he'll be begging Richt for a commit-able offer while on his way to Nebraska.

This guy is Spaghetti 2.0

NOW THIS IS WHEN, 247 and Rivals can update their rankings!! THIS IS WHAT MATTERS, RECRUITS ARE IN ACTUAL PADS AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL...

No more 7 on 7 football, no more shorts and t-shirt football!!

Do anybody expect 247 or Rivals to make any updates, after teams have started their 1st real week of actual football with scrimmages??

Last edited:
And I just Got to say, I wish We had recruited Noah Cain more, looks like he has gotten faster too

I never understood the lack of respect for Cain. No prob with liking Sanders better but for the group saying Cain was overrated I just don't get it. That film just pops...Excellent feet for a big back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back