IMG vs Columbia hs

Advertisement
TJ Jones does have an offer & Dugans did mention getting 2 maybe 3 receivers this class...would be nice to grab a talent out of Gator/Seminole territory.

Advertisement
lmao that is a 5 star DE? He has no game speed.

That kid is horrible. Lmao. ZERO explosion. His other game film I pulled up is horrible. He goes unblocked and tackles the RB, and it’s not even behind the line of scrimmage. Kid is absolutely garbage. Soft.

Hope we get UGA in the next few years so brevin can end his career on a crack back.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how you can be rated a 5* player but you have never really consistently started and performed!

Cool FSU can focus on this garbage school, UF try for a California pipeline, and we stay winning.

These morons try to overthink everything. You're in Florida, just get Florida kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see why any kid would go to IMG. Games are meaningless since they aren't eligible for the playoffs. Obviously the coaching they are getting is subpar at best. Outside of the the facilities what's the draw?

Several months ago, I started a thread regarding IMG coaching and was ignored.
Anyone care to revisit?

Several months ago, I started a thread regarding IMG coaching and was ignored.
Anyone care to revisit?
Did people disagree with you in a rude manner or was your thread ignored because no one really cared?

Advertisement
Back