IMG is Becoming IMGU!!

Taylor26

Redshirt Freshman
Looks like we are starting to develop a pipeline that would be great for us in the future.

Advertisement
I thought IMG would be bad for Miami... sucking in top kids from the state and funneling them to the bagmen... its starting to look like the exact opposite and giving out of state kids closer exposure to the U

There are two guys from there so far. Need a few more players before you can even say a pipeline is developing.

Getting a lot of top out-of-state players to come down to Florida to play can't be a bad situation....

It gives us a lot more exposure to players who may not know a lot about Miami - and it gives us easier access to cherry pick some of them.

This could turn out to be a nice source of talent for us...

Advertisement
Dunlap would confirm pipeline status. 3 players from one school is pretty much the definition of pipeline.

I thought IMG would be bad for Miami... sucking in top kids from the state and funneling them to the bagmen... its starting to look like the exact opposite and giving out of state kids closer exposure to the U

Good point. I'll take our chances with the California and northeast kids any day too once you've already gotten them over the hurdle of leaving their geographic regions anyway by coming to IMG. Living there probably also lessens the "wow factor" that some of these $EC schools try to pull with kids that have never been more than a few miles from their neighborhoods growing up too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back