Imagine if we could see this

Canesfan_134

Sophomore
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
1,370
D3FD2313-2E32-46BF-818E-CB1690553D55.jpeg
 
I switch USC and LSU for the 2 seed (although you can obviously make a case for LSU there) but this is a pretty good overall bracketing....even if the eventual winner is and always will be obvious.
 
Miami vs LSU and they can’t throw on us like they did against everyone else that year with 20 back there.
 
I’d replace one of the teams with one of the recent Georgia teams. But I still have it Miami vs LSU in the championship.
 
Looks like chalk here.

Miami's #1 ranked passing D was about 10.0 ypg better than #2 Texas in ‘01.
If the refs allow us to play physical, we win a 2-score game that is close for 2 1/2 quarters.
 
Last edited:
There is a certain team that does not even belong on that list.

A certain team that had a LOSS on their record.

A certain team predicated on myth-building instead of generational greatness.
 
Back
Top