I'm thinking about going to the cuse game....

Thanks for all the info guys! The ticket I'm looking at is in row 26 of section 120. I figured parking would be as such. I'd be staying up in PSL with family. Does trirail do anything for games? I live in the Panhandle in Navarre. Was born at Memorial and grew up in Lauderdale Lakes a very long time ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve ridden trirail like twice my entire life, but I think the closest stop would be around Hollyeood. Still have to get transportation from whatever stop it is to the stadium.

I’d just Uber/Lyft from the house to the stadium. Do you have an account with Uber?

No account but I assume I could set one up?

Set up the app on your phone.

Android or iOS?

Advertisement
You looking on stubhub? I'm looking to buy some tix as well, what is the best site to go to purchase some?

Just got an email from Hurricane Club for club seats as low as $43.

Half price

IOS and pardon the ignorance but are these available to anyone?

1. Just download the Uber app on your iPhone and associate your credit card with it so the account is good to go when you need to use it. Give it permission to access your location if that comes up.

2. The half price club tickets are for H club members.

Advertisement
The sun doesn’t bother me as much as it does other people. I get a little sun on my face and replenish my vitamin D. Also, from where I sit, at 3:30, it angles away some after an hour, so it’s usually just the first quarter where it’s beating on me. I don’t mind. But if you’re photosensitive, it’s not good.

Exactly.

I always wear sunglasses and a baseball hat, so I'm fine.

Half price

Yes, I'm fairly certain that you can get these without HC membership, particularly at this late date. We get the mailing, though, because we are in the HC.

You might need to set up a ticket account, though, which is no big deal, just your mailing address and e-mail info.

Ask about parking, just to be safe, I'm not sure what the single game price would be.

You can buy Yellow parking before gameday through the ticket office for $10 I believe. I sit west endzone dead center in 104 and love it down there. No problem with the sun and close to the field with no players blocking you. PM me if you need two tickets because I have some in other sections that are available.

Half price

Yes, I'm fairly certain that you can get these without HC membership, particularly at this late date. We get the mailing, though, because we are in the HC.

You might need to set up a ticket account, though, which is no big deal, just your mailing address and e-mail info.

Ask about parking, just to be safe, I'm not sure what the single game price would be.

If you can get the half-price club seats without HC membership, that’s great. I just got the impression from the email I received that it was for club members only, but I’m happy to be wrong about that. I only mentioned it in case if he wanted to club seat I might be able to hook him up, but if he can do it on his own that’s fine too

Advertisement
I was in 132, got two tickets on StubHub and paid 81$ total. You can definitely get great seats for 40. I was so close to Ray Lewis when he walked out to the field

You can buy Yellow parking before gameday through the ticket office for $10 I believe. I sit west endzone dead center in 104 and love it down there. No problem with the sun and close to the field with no players blocking you. PM me if you need two tickets because I have some in other sections that are available.

Do you still have two tickets? I'm looking to get two for Syracuse game.

Tons of great info on here! Thanks so much, I'm looking for the best overall game day experience for around 40. I'm a little more confused now though. If you guys say club seats let me know how to get them. I'm not looking for wine & cheese though. I want a decent view of the action with CANE fans cheering around me.

Advertisement
Tons of great info on here! Thanks so much, I'm looking for the best overall game day experience for around 40. I'm a little more confused now though. If you guys say club seats let me know how to get them. I'm not looking for wine & cheese though. I want a decent view of the action with CANE fans cheering around me.

There are two completely different "club" experiences.

One is on the "club level" as the stadium was constructed, the 200 level, between the lower bowl (100 level) and the upper deck (400 level). These seats have a separate escalator/elevator level and are generally more expensive.

Since that time, they have added "club" amenities to several of the 100 level seats, including my section (117). So while the seats are otherwise normal, and the entrance is relatively normal, we now have "enhanced" amenities.

My season tickets are in sec 119.

Sec 120 are good seats. Like others have said, the sun is brutal for the first half.

A decent amount of Visitor fans will be all around as well

If you don’t mind the sun and some Syracuse fans (a few anyway) those 120 seats in the 25 row sound like a good deal for $40

If you’re not sure keep checking stubhub and sort by best value

Advertisement
All right I'm ready to pull the trigger, the 26th row seats are gone in 120. My choices now are Row 12 42.00, Row 31 43.26 or on the other side section 143 row 4 43.99 or row 28 45.00. Let me know which one and THANK YOU!!!!

All right I'm ready to pull the trigger, the 26th row seats are gone in 120. My choices now are Row 12 42.00, Row 31 43.26 or on the other side section 143 row 4 43.99 or row 28 45.00. Let me know which one and THANK YOU!!!!

Like I said my regular season tickets are in section 120 I ended up selling my tickets for $55 each in row 14, so $42 is a great price and I think you'll love the experience.

I spent $19.00 in total for ticket and parking for the GT game. I bought my ticket (upper deck 40 yard line) for $9.00 in Stubhub (including their fees) plus $10.00 for a yellow parking pass, this is if you pre pay it at the official hurricane site. You can open a new account realtime and just purchase the parking ticket stand alone. If you buy the parking the day of the game is $20.00 cash or use your sunpass account. So pre pay the parking before Thursday (they stop selling parking on line on Thursday) and buy the ticket in Stubhub. The visitor side gets a lot of sun so be ready for a good suntan, the home side is all shaded to protect our boys. Have fun, I'll see you there! Go early and enjoy the pre-game atmosphere outside the stadium, but be sure to be seated by 3:25PM so you can see the players running thru the smoke, most of the fans miss this special Cane moment and the national anthem!

If it was me, I’d do 120 R 31 if the sun doesn’t bother you. You’ll be on about the 20 or 25 yd line

If the sun bothers you dp 143, R 28. You’ll be about on the 5 yd line

If you go too low on the rows you may not like the field perspective, so that’s why I recommend 20 or higher

Advertisement
Back