I'm thinking about going to the cuse game....

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
I have about 40 to spend on a ticket. Where should I sit? Looks like some availability in section 120. Is this a decent place? Visitors side? I want to be with CANE brethren. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I have about 40 to spend on a ticket. Where should I sit? Looks like some availability in section 120. Is this a decent place? Visitors side? I want to be with CANE brethren. Any help is appreciated!

My season tix are in Section 117. Even though it is the "away" side, there are plenty of UM fans on that side. I don't think that Syracuse fans will be travelling in huge numbers, so you will be among (mostly) Hurricane fans, assuming that the turnout is good.

My season tix are in Section 117. Even though it is the "away" side, there are plenty of UM fans on that side. I don't think that Syracuse fans will be travelling in huge numbers, so you will be among (mostly) Hurricane fans, assuming that the turnout is good.

Awesome! What's the word on parking, or other options?

Advertisement
First game?

First one in HRS! Been to some away games. Have business in SFL next week so I thought I'd come early & show some support!

120 section is good, about 20-30 yd line. My personal preference would be at least 15 rows up to get a better field perspective.

Be forewarned, you’ll have plenty of canes fans around you, but that’s also at or near the visitors section so you’ll have more Syracuse fans around than in other sections. I honestly don’t know what those fans are like, I don’t even know if they travel well. My guess is no, there will not be a ton of them there, but I have really nothing to back that up.

Also, at 3:30 PM when the game starts, the sun will be right in your face, you’ll bake for about an hour. Bring sunglasses. But they’re still good seats and worth it.

Where do you live?

Awesome! What's the word on parking, or other options?

There are really two main options, either you purchase parking in advance through the Athletic Department (which would be for the most "interior" of the parking lots) or you just pay on gameday (which would be for the most "perimeter" of the parking lots). However, I would point out that gameday parking is at least $20 (sorry, I buy in advance, so I'm not sure what the cash price is exactly).

You mentioned having a small budget, so you might want to look into parking in some commercial space nearby (a mall or a shopping center) and taking Uber.

Just an idea, not trying to judge.

First game?

First one in HRS! Been to some away games. Have business in SFL next week so I thought I'd come early & show some support!

120 section is good, about 20-30 yd line. My personal preference would be at least 15 rows up to get a better field perspective.

Be forewarned, you’ll have plenty of canes fans around you, but that’s also at or near the visitors section so you’ll have more Syracuse fans around than in other sections. I honestly don’t know what those fans are like, I don’t even know if they travel well. My guess is no, it will be a ton of them there, but I have really nothing to back that up.

Also, at 3:30 PM when the game starts, the sun will be right in your face, you’ll bake for about an hour. Bring sunglasses. But they’re still good seats and worth it.

Where do you live?

Depending on how high or low you are in the seating areas, the awnings help.

Advertisement

caveat emptor. i sat in that section last weekend. if it is sunny you are going to get hit pretty hard for most if not all of the first half. that is probably one of two sections in the entire stadium that gets direct sun exposure regardless of the canopy.

Thanks for all the info guys! The ticket I'm looking at is in row 26 of section 120. I figured parking would be as such. I'd be staying up in PSL with family. Does trirail do anything for games? I live in the Panhandle in Navarre. Was born at Memorial and grew up in Lauderdale Lakes a very long time ago!

First game?

Be forewarned, you’ll have plenty of canes fans around you, but that’s also at or near the visitors section so you’ll have more Syracuse fans around than in other sections. I honestly don’t know what those fans are like, I don’t even know if they travel well. My guess is no, it will be a ton of them there, but I have really nothing to back that up.

Where do you live?

Depending on how high or low you are in the seating areas, the awnings help.

Not sure about that.

I’m at the club level, which is double overhead protection (club seat roof, plus added awning) and the sun is right in my face at the 3:30 games. That’s why you can get 50 yd line seats on that side for the same price as the 20 yd line seats on the other side.

I dont recommend the visitor side as you'll get baked. Sit on the home side or the endzone to the left of the home side. Likewise sit in sections 333 - 336 to the right of the home side. Any of these areas avoid the sun. You shouldn't have any issues getting good seats. My seats are in 333 and they are great.

Advertisement
Thanks for all the info guys! The ticket I'm looking at is in row 26 of section 120. I figured parking would be as such. I'd be staying up in PSL with family. Does trirail do anything for games? I live in the Panhandle in Navarre. Was born at Memorial and grew up in Lauderdale Lakes a very long time ago!

I'd recommend staying on home side (opposite of 120), I was in 120 last week and the sun was hitting us head on all of the first half.

I’ve ridden trirail like twice my entire life, but I think the closest stop would be around Hollyeood. Still have to get transportation from whatever stop it is to the stadium.

I’d just Uber/Lyft from the house to the stadium. Do you have an account with Uber?

Advertisement

I’ve ridden trirail like twice my entire life, but I think the closest stop would be around Hollyeood. Still have to get transportation from whatever stop it is to the stadium.

I’d just Uber/Lyft from the house to the stadium. Do you have an account with Uber?

No account but I assume I could set one up?

My season tickets are in section 120 good stuff, a lot of good cane fans.

I've been sitting in the student section this year so you're right next to it, those **** kids are so annoying sometimes lol.

The sun doesn’t bother me as much as it does other people. I get a little sun on my face and replenish my vitamin D. Also, from where I sit, at 3:30, it angles away some after an hour, so it’s usually just the first quarter where it’s beating on me. I don’t mind. But if you’re photosensitive, it’s not good.

Advertisement
Back