Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we roll jawja tech

we need to be concerned about Virginia technical

Notre Dame which is starting to get their stride

And believe it or not, up and ready for UVA

Advertisement
Football is a game of matchups. There is no part of GT we can't matchup against. Now we have a competent staff.

This is the time of year where Fr, starts settling down and get used to the game and start making plays. We need Jeff Thomas on the outside on some fly routes. I'm sure GT will not know who he is or may just forget. Also look for players like Carter to step up. He was an early enrollee and I would put him in there to make some impact tackles. GT is GT, I don't think they have faced any speed like ours and that's what gives the option problems.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Football is a game of matchups. There is no part of GT we can't matchup against. Now we have a competent staff.

This is the time of year where Fr, starts settling down and get used to the game and start making plays. We need Jeff Thomas on the outside on some fly routes. I'm sure GT will not know who he is or may just forget. Also look for players like Carter to step up. He was an early enrollee and I would put him in there to make some impact tackles. GT is GT, I don't think they have faced any speed like ours and that's what gives the option problems.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wrong thread.

Advertisement
Back