I'm really worried about GT

Clwtrdan

Freshman
I'm really worried about this game. We have a depleted secondary, a backup rb, and a QB coming off of a poor completion percentage game with a lot of 3 and outs.Time of possession against FSU was horrible and that is GT modus operandi. I'm praying we don't get run over by the masterful Paul Johnson offense.

Advertisement
I was sure this was going to be a "somebody tell me we will roll" thread. Instead it was a negative nancy thread.

We have to score. Our offense is the key to victory. Score, score, score. Our D will force a TO or two...we have to keep scoring.

Advertisement
th

th

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm really worried about this game. We have a depleted secondary, a backup rb, and a QB coming off of a poor completion percentage game with a lot of 3 and outs.Time of possession against FSU was horrible and that is GT modus operandi. I'm praying we don't get run over by the masterful Paul Johnson offense.

You really didn't mention the one thing we actually should be concerned about with GT, discipline on run defense.

We stop their running game, its over, regardless of how our offense plays. We don't, well then they actually have a passing game they can utilize occasionally and we better score a ton.

UM

UM

Advertisement
Except for Bethune there have been numerous posters that have expressed their fear of our opponent. Toledo, Duke and FSU. Now right on schedule clueless kids scared of ga tech. Unbelievable how there are always a group of immature ignorant kids that panic before every game we play. It is embarrassing that they call themselves Cane fans. I would rather have them switch their allegiance to another team, join one of their fan forums, and do their panic crap there.

Advertisement
i thought was a "tell me we roll" thread. instead it was some ***** posting how scared he is.

do you know richt's record against GT or UM's record against GT?

Another one of these threads. Cut the crap.

Advertisement
Back