I'm out lol and now I’m back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
well i wont miss ya thats for **** sure lol

Advertisement
I can say to myself that I have a very long leash in terms of patience with football. I really do. Usually I am one of the last people to go ape****, but this team has broken through that point.

So I am gonna do what Brooklyndee did, I'm out. For different reasons, but I won't return here or watch this team till next year. I got better **** to do, to be honest and I will just follow the team from a bigger distance compared to usual.

Bless you all, bless your families, bless your mommas and sisters. I see you ******** next year.
A LOT of that happening right now. Hard Rock will be able to put tarps over most of the seats. Nasty feelings in Canes land.

Advertisement
I remember when a loss would ******* kill me now this **** so stupid I'm laughing uncontrollably like the joker

Advertisement
I can say to myself that I have a very long leash in terms of patience with football. I really do. Usually I am one of the last people to go ape****, but this team has broken through that point.

So I am gonna do what Brooklyndee did, I'm out. For different reasons, but I won't return here or watch this team till next year. I got better **** to do, to be honest and I will just follow the team from a bigger distance compared to usual.

Bless you all, bless your families, bless your mommas and sisters. I see you ******** next year.
Tough times call for tough people. Bye.

Advertisement

You can’t pick and choose your way out of this. You have to suffer along with us, or don’t come back at all.

Personal attacks
From the guy crying his eyes out that I said this program was hopeless and kept stalking me because I said fold the program. At least you got me banned a few times. They can't ban me for this though: Fvck off and stay lost fvck boy.

Although frustrating...we need Cane Nation to hang in the foxhole with us

We all hop on here to discuss the wins...gotta stick around for the losses as well.

If we ever get this thing right, it won't be AS sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back