I'm out lol and now I’m back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can say to myself that I have a very long leash in terms of patience with football. I really do. Usually I am one of the last people to go ape****, but this team has broken through that point.

So I am gonna do what Brooklyndee did, I'm out. For different reasons, but I won't return here or watch this team till next year. I got better **** to do, to be honest and I will just follow the team from a bigger distance compared to usual.

Bless you all, bless your families, bless your mommas and sisters. I see you ******** next year.

Might want to move fast through the door or you might get run over by the mass stampede of the guys saying they are out and the guys who said they were out and are heading back in….

From the guy crying his eyes out that I said this program was hopeless and kept stalking me because I said fold the program. At least you got me banned a few times. They can't ban me for this though: Fvck off and stay lost fvck boy.
lol if you think that was the reason that got you banned, okay...

bless your heart still, no hard feelings. i hope you had a great time in life since then and got some things done. all love.

Might want to move fast through the door or you might get run over by the mass stampede..
walking GIF

Advertisement
I got about three minutes left, so I will leave with this now, @RVACane @JD08 you can lock it then. Should be 6 pm EST.

Y'all dont have to get me leaving for now. All I want to see in a team that I support is a team that fights and cares. We don't fight and we don't care. If we suck, but we fight our *** off and make it tough for opponents, alright. But today? That was empty and I won't deal with it.

Y'all can do what y'all want to, if you want to call me soft, a *****, a mope, whatever. I can deal with that and live with it.

I will be alright, just like all of you will be. I will just spend my time doing something else.

Auf Wiedersehen. :)

I had a good sleep last night, a ****** soccer game and even more ****** luck playing cards, so my Sunday certainly wasn't great.

However, I have to move on. And thats the same thing I am doing here. It was a painful loss on Saturday, but I have to move on from it and not back out. So, more german ****posting. Sorry, @streetja. Maybe next time.

What I am seeing from this team is a lack of effort, a lack of fundamental execution and overall the drive to give it all every play. I can only assume it, but my reasoning is that for these players, the season is over. That A&M loss hurt and that basically killed it off for everyone. They don't seem to believe in the coaches and the overall philosophy of football, I don't see anyone trying to lead , all I see is players only caring about themselves. And not even in that matter...

The fumbles are inexcusable. Keyshawn fumbling the football there is one of the worst fundamental errors you can do, I'd argue you learn it HS. Since when does someone head left, keep the ball in his right hand and not protect it with both hands when being hit?

I don't care about the record anymore, all I want to see is a team wanting to play for this program in the future. Players should be playing for roster spots right now and not for wins. Maybe that will create some urgency. I said it before, this team needs a turnover like Michigan State had. Show me some fight, please.

Regarding the offseason, I am all for spread offense. But I don't do these hires, but I hope there will be a coaching staff turnover (probably not, but oh well...).

But at this point, all I want to do is talk some ball and learn from @SouthParkCane , @Coach Macho , @gogeta4 and @Liberty City El .

And before people give me **** for blaming one side: Players and coaches are at fault for the current situation and both need a very very deep long look at themselves.

I had a good sleep last night, a ****** soccer game and even more ****** luck playing cards, so my Sunday certainly wasn't great.

However, I have to move on. And thats the same thing I am doing here. It was a painful loss on Saturday, but I have to move on from it and not back out. So, more german ****posting. Sorry, @streetja. Maybe next time.

What I am seeing from this team is a lack of effort, a lack of fundamental execution and overall the drive to give it all every play. I can only assume it, but my reasoning is that for these players, the season is over. That A&M loss hurt and that basically killed it off for everyone. They don't seem to believe in the coaches and the overall philosophy of football, I don't see anyone trying to lead , all I see is players only caring about themselves. And not even in that matter...

The fumbles are inexcusable. Keyshawn fumbling the football there is one of the worst fundamental errors you can do, I'd argue you learn it HS. Since when does someone head left, keep the ball in his right hand and not protect it with both hands when being hit?

I don't care about the record anymore, all I want to see is a team wanting to play for this program in the future. Players should be playing for roster spots right now and not for wins. Maybe that will create some urgency. I said it before, this team needs a turnover like Michigan State had. Show me some fight, please.

Regarding the offseason, I am all for spread offense. But I don't do these hires, but I hope there will be a coaching staff turnover (probably not, but oh well...).

But at this point, all I want to do is talk some ball and learn from @SouthParkCane , @Coach Macho , @gogeta4 and @Liberty City El .

And before people give me **** for blaming one side: Players and coaches are at fault for the current situation and both need a very very deep long look at themselves.
Merged and other one open. You can have one thread on your trials and tribulations of watching the Canes or not watching them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back