I'm not the only one who has access to the site hits.

Advertisement
Payano had his own history of allegations of trouble with women. While attending the University of Miami in 2009, he had been arrested after allegedly spitting on a woman during a confrontation. Police dropped the case, and no charges were filed. Payano, a wounded Iraq veteran, maintained his innocence.

Advertisement
My guess the lower numbers are due to the off season along with the ****** season we just had.

Advertisement
Yall gettin worked since the rule changes.

Nice idea idiots.

9TGpAqv.gif

This is the preeminent Canes site in all of the world. It deserves the dignity of the cleansing it received a couple weeks ago.

This is a sanctuary for those of us interested in serious hard-hitting football science. The rabble rousers and hate mongerers do nothing but use this board as their personal toilet.

I was starting to feel very intimidated to express my feelings about the team. I don't feel that way anymore, so I'd like to thank UM and Jesse Marx for changing the rules on this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah, historically this is a slow time. Nice that an effort was final made to police the board and weed out some of the nonsense.

Advertisement
Back