I'm not sold on Perry as starting QB as much as I want him to succeed

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
I'm not sold on Perry as starting QB as much as I want him to succeed his off the field behavior is very suspect and his play can be as well which I know its sort of unfair to analyze since Richt was running the 1980's **** offense but Miami cannot settle with this kid as QB they can find someone better as QB.

Advertisement
Sold on perry as starting QB? He put up a NEGATIVE 16.6 QB rating vs Wisky. He never played great in a single game he saw playtime in. I don't think it's about being sold on him being the solution at QB at this point; it's more like being sold he is NOT the solution. The on field performance alone isn't there. Add in the dumb as-s decisions off the field and it's looking pretty clear cut to me at this point.

Sold on perry as starting QB? He put up a NEGATIVE 16.6 QB rating vs Wisky. He never played great in a single game he saw playtime in. I don't think it's about being sold on him being the solution at QB at this point; it's more like being sold he is NOT the solution. The on field performance alone isn't there. Add in the dumb as-s decisions off the field and it's looking pretty clear cut to me at this point.
Yeah very true his actions and play are not enough to be like here are the keys for the next 2-3 years.

Advertisement
Perry has some talent but has very little drive to become better n repeats the same dumb **** off the field. Williams will most likely be the guy in the next year or 2. After wat ive seen from hurts if he transfers here we win the Coastal next year. And while Clemson has stacked chips for awhile now u cant tell me with losing that starting dline they wont take a slight step back.

Why would anyone want a kid to succeed that obviously has no concern/desire to succeed himself?

Advertisement
<Chris Rock Voice> There is a civil war going on right now in the black community. There is black people, there is Perry. And Perry has got to go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a buffoon and isn't nearly good enough to be worth the headaches that buffoons bring. Dismiss him, sit him, make him hold a clipboard, tell him to top off the unleaded, it matters not - the elite level QB UM needs to compete at the level this board wants is not on the roster. Manolo better find one or he will be put down as quickly as the last three have.

Advertisement
Back