I'm Hearing (Manny Buyout Related)

Advertisement
How would he know who the most hated football coach is unless he is in his 70’s . I can guarantee that is a fact. I can name a few like Charlie Tate, but I’m sure that there are many others. Get real , if you were fired at the last minute of you payout package you too would fight to get as much as you can. Miami made the deal, and the deal didn’t depend on if you or I approved it. I am happy for the change , thank you Lord , but business is business and I don’t care what you or anyone thinks . Go for it, the U says they got money and he wants some. If he can win so be it , I don’t care anymore as we have Mario. Stop the hate as J Gonzalez said.

Pat Nix is the worst coach in UM history, followed by Randy Shannon. Dorito might be in there too.

plus you called a Cane , yes a loyal Cane a scumbag weasel … he did put his heart into winning, he just wasn’t good enough… just not head coach material, but name calling is not our way. Leave that to OSU fans or for them

No I’m sorry there were far worse then they were… trust us old geezers on that… losing 60-0 to ND and a team that didn’t have enough helmets of gold that some had black ones

Advertisement
Why cause he tried to be a head coach like Coker, Shannon, Golden. They all sucked in that position. I don’t hate them , in fact I wish they would have been great, but they sucked and they parted ways and got paid. So do I hate them, no . I reserve that for gaturds, fswho, OSPuke

7b6418d6-ec64-4f2d-9dfb-f41e6211f8e9_text.gif

I never could stand the political windbag who got everything in life due to papi's connections. LOL at all the comments talking about what a great guy he was because of the ridiculous turnover chain and slip n slides when no one trusted him and it took injuries to play the best players.

**** him.
All Of This GIF by Lil Helper

@UrineDaloop Thank you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back