I'm Hearing (Manny Buyout Related)

Advertisement
While we are all down on Manny, its a bad look for the school, reinforces the "we are cheap" stereotype.
Me thinks you’ve assumed people actually give two phukks about this. Oh, and by the way, Haven’t we won every buyout related lawsuit? All two, mayyyybe three, of them?

Advertisement
I never could stand the political windbag who got everything in life due to papi's connections. LOL at all the comments talking about what a great guy he was because of the ridiculous turnover chain and slip n slides when no one trusted him and it took injuries to play the best players.

**** him.
:fistbump:

He ain’t the worst
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz landed QB's. That's more than Golden ever did. Golden is all time most annoying POS coach to me.
Understood brother, but Golden had some offensive weapons, too.... Listen both of those corches suck and both are millionaires, so FVCK THEM BOTH........ I'm not a millionaire,,,... LOL

Was not told exact amount but likely $1-2M delta.

What is the legal basis for not paying the buyout? Is there a clause in the contract that allows UM to do this? Is this just UM daring Manny to sue them, and relying either on some forced arbitration clause or the length/cost of litigation to deter a lawsuit?

Advertisement
Back