I'm good with ND getting wrist slapped, but seriously, what about BAMA??

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium

I know, I know, Bama is too powerful to ever get in trouble. I don't accept that and neither should the NCAA or the IRS.

Either all of the tales on this site were full of crap for year after year (doubtful) or, they've just been getting away with it. It's ridiculous and that **** needs to stop.

Advertisement
Didn't the gator have a similar or identical infraction? I want to say it was at a school in Seattle as well... @RVACane may be able to confirm as I think I read about it in gator tears thread. lol if the seattle school had all these coaches come in then snitched on them all.

Didn't the gator have a similar or identical infraction? I want to say it was at a school in Seattle as well... @RVACane may be able to confirm as I think I read about it in gator tears thread. lol if the seattle school had all these coaches come in then snitched on them all.
There was a kid they were recruiting out there - I think his name was Smalls??? I think Jimbo may have been recruiting out there too.

Advertisement
They just need to join the ACC. You know they loved it and are with us in EVERY other sport. It would be better for them to join us and a very natural fit.

Now, back to BAMA! Why do I have to claim every last sheckel that I make, but they're allowed to drop bags of cash on kids and their families? Even if the NCAA won't do anything about the Tide, the IRS should step in.

They just need to join the ACC. You know they loved it and are with us in EVERY other sport. It would be better for them to join us and a very natural fit.

Now, back to BAMA! Why do I have to claim every last sheckel that I make, but they're allowed to drop bags of cash on kids and their families? Even if the NCAA won't do anything about the Tide, the IRS should step in.

I think the Dan Patrick show was talking about the Tennessee violations and mentioned that UGA allegedly was doing the same thing just as brazenly (fast food bag drops), only you wouldn't know it. UGA seems to know that Tennessee will be the NCAA's whipping boy while UGA will be gifted a pair of roller skates.

They are really a natural fit with the Big 10 and would be there if Michigan State hadn't voted against admission a million years ago.

They don't fit with the ACC because ND is big on hockey. They don't want to be full football members because the current deal is to sweet - they get to maintain flexibility and get to self-select ACC opponents.

I hate ND, but I also have to give it credit. It uses leverage better than any other NCAA institution.

Advertisement
They need to get caught, and Bama spends a fortune in not getting caught.

Advertisement

I forgot you’re a Member of the Tribe. Adding you to our CIS minion.

Advertisement
They are really a natural fit with the Big 10 and would be there if Michigan State hadn't voted against admission a million years ago.

They don't fit with the ACC because ND is big on hockey. They don't want to be full football members because the current deal is to sweet - they get to maintain flexibility and get to self-select ACC opponents.

I hate ND, but I also have to give it credit. It uses leverage better than any other NCAA institution.
They could stay in Big Ten for hockey. Just like BC is in Hockey East.

Stop with the ND should join the ACC. It’s never gonna happen. They have it made right now. Prime time tv deal for football, with a guaranteed spot in the playoff without an extra conf champ game. They use the elite ACC baseball and basketball league, elite men/women’s soccer. They play in an elite Big 10 hockey league. What else could they possibly want?

Advertisement
Back