I'm good with ND getting wrist slapped, but seriously, what about BAMA??

Stop with the ND should join the ACC. It’s never gonna happen. They have it made right now. Prime time tv deal for football, with a guaranteed spot in the playoff without an extra conf champ game. They use the elite ACC baseball and basketball league, elite men/women’s soccer. They play in an elite Big 10 hockey league. What else could they possibly want?
Nothing.

Advertisement
They just need to join the ACC. You know they loved it and are with us in EVERY other sport. It would be better for them to join us and a very natural fit.

Now, back to BAMA! Why do I have to claim every last sheckel that I make, but they're allowed to drop bags of cash on kids and their families? Even if the NCAA won't do anything about the Tide, the IRS should step in.

Notre Dame won’t join the lame *** ACC. Never gonna happen.

Throwing your brand value down the toilet and playing second fiddle to middling basketball schools is exactly what Miami did andwould do again....but that doesn’t mean it’s what a rational institution that cares about its own success would do.

Notre Dame gains nothing by joining the ACC and stands to lose a lot. So they won’t do it IMO

IM NOT. THAT SHOWS THEYRE TURNING A BLIND EYE FOR THE BLUE BLOODS. YET THEY THE NCAA AND SOME PEOPLE IN THE SFLA COMMUNITY. WILL SEND US UP THE RIVER.

Advertisement
Saban has more dirt on more people than anybody wants to uncover going back to when he was pumping Tony Mandarich full of horse vitamins. You start going after saban and your having a bunch of people in the NCAA and all over cfb with puckered up ********.

The NCAA is facing a dilemma cause they have to act like they give **** but they **** sure know not to touch Gotti. Despite pressure from every AD to tone it the fck down.
So they do what they always do and are gonna have to go after everyone else.

The only way they aren’t allowed to drop the hammer on Tennessee is if they go after other people and then punish them equally.

If Notre dame gets a slap on the wrist they have no reason to whine about how Tennessee gets off lightly.
No SEC team is ever gonna get a LOI Letter! Ever!!
If Miami got one for Benihana and a used washer and boat parties then Tennessee is literally the definition of of LOI.
Mfers lost their minds cause the parties we went to were on boats and act like a strip club in Atlanta is different.

Stop with the ND should join the ACC. It’s never gonna happen. They have it made right now. Prime time tv deal for football, with a guaranteed spot in the playoff without an extra conf champ game. They use the elite ACC baseball and basketball league, elite men/women’s soccer. They play in an elite Big 10 hockey league. What else could they possibly want?
Exactly. Well said.

I sure as **** aint, nd has enjoyed and enjoy way too much favoritism as it is. Their level of preferential treatment is nothing short of absolutely nauseating. Muthaf__k nd.

Advertisement
Notre Dame won’t join the lame *** ACC. Never gonna happen.

Throwing your brand value down the toilet and playing second fiddle to middling basketball schools is exactly what Miami did andwould do again....but that doesn’t mean it’s what a rational institution that cares about its own success would do.

Notre Dame gains nothing by joining the ACC and stands to lose a lot. So they won’t do it IMO
This guy gets it.

I'm curious to see if they can/will do anything substantial to Georgia? Nobody is messing with Nicky Satan right now at Bama.

I'm curious to see if they can/will do anything substantial to Georgia? Nobody is messing with Nicky Satan right now at Bama.
It will eventually come down. The inequities of the big-time college football system - where a school like Alabama devotes incredible resources to football while allowing everything outside of it to survive on bread and water - is going to become a political liability. It’s a glaring example. And eventually it will be brought low.

If you think back to when Miami last won a championship (I’ll say 2002 season because of Mr. Porter), the difference in big-time football spending is incredible. It’s not just about the salary of the head coach - in this Miami has been competitive. It’s the staff costs that have exploded. It’s the hundreds of millions being spent on luxury athletic centers that can only be enjoyed by athletes. It’s the constant stadium refurbishments or new constructions that drive colleges into massive debt. In a win now world you can overlook it, but its not sustainable financially or otherwise in twenty years. Maybe not even ten years. College football as it currently is structured is like a Jenga tower.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back