Im going to go on a limb here

My god the x files had more believable therories than this pile of manure. I especially liked that jab at Manny without any proof to back it up.

CIS is now stands for Canes insipid summations.

Advertisement
Or, despite the noise to the contrary, nobody worth money wants to work for Manny. That does not preclude the theory that school is sqeezing nickels.

Paid richt top 10 salary, Paid temple $4m for diaz, offered him $1.5 to stay as DC, offered richt $1m for an OC, had $10mil available for Mario.

Money is not an issue. Money hasn’t been an issue for a while. Move on. Get over it.

The problem is decision making re: coaching hires.

Advertisement
I guess we are going to see Co-OCs. That’s why manny hasn’t said anything yet. No way that Canes Football follows a dude never been associated with us before and hasn’t said anything.

Baker got a follow. Feeley got a follow. Both hired.

Manny fired gus frist then hires a S&c coach first. He’s working his way.

He probably already hired Applebag and they’re just going through the normal background check and clearance UM does. Didn’t they supposedly hire Baker? He hasn’t been announced either.

Manny's salary might be $2.5 million but his year one cost is $5.5 million as we had to pay Temple $3 million to hire him back.

Couple that with whatever buyout we have to pay to CMR and we're probably not looking at as much of a chip stack as we think we have.

@C2I3w1

Last edited:
Advertisement
bike2.gif

As we all watch how the coaching names come and go, I'm starting to see a trend. While as fans, we've been associating this "money no object" narrative with making a splash hiring for OC.

Not only am I starting to think it wont be a splash hire, but the money is starting to look suspect as well.
-We are probably paying Manny about 2-2.5 million.(safe assumption) we were paying 4 million for Richt. Net gain, 1.5 million max.
-I'm not sure what Manny's salary was as DC, but let's go a conservative $650k. New DC is a cheap up and commer only made like $250k at LA Tech. Let's say we double @$500k. Net gain $150k
-Defensive side of the ball coaches no change in pay.
-Offensive coaches we are going to save a TON due to the bloated salaries of the previous staffs. Almost every coach had a dual title, thus dual compensation. With the names being thrown out, I dont see us paying those same type of salaries for these guys. Fedora is pretty much the only name that looks like he would command a million or better.
So if I took just a wild stab, we actually look like we are trying to SAVE money, than spend it, which is fine...I guess. But it certainly gives me pause thinking we are going to make any homerun hires. It's starting to look like this staff may only be a million or 2 about what we paid Richt in salary alone.

Last thought, also seems like Manny doesn't want a bigger name on staff then his. I may be wrong, but it seems anyone with more than 500 twitter followers is no longer a candidate for any of these positions.

man u caught a fray on this one....i feel for ya..

Advertisement
I'm not going to comment on this post until I see who Diaz hires. Well, no more than I already have.

Advertisement
As we all watch how the coaching names come and go, I'm starting to see a trend. While as fans, we've been associating this "money no object" narrative with making a splash hiring for OC.

Not only am I starting to think it wont be a splash hire, but the money is starting to look suspect as well.
-We are probably paying Manny about 2-2.5 million.(safe assumption) we were paying 4 million for Richt. Net gain, 1.5 million max.
-I'm not sure what Manny's salary was as DC, but let's go a conservative $650k. New DC is a cheap up and commer only made like $250k at LA Tech. Let's say we double @$500k. Net gain $150k
-Defensive side of the ball coaches no change in pay.
-Offensive coaches we are going to save a TON due to the bloated salaries of the previous staffs. Almost every coach had a dual title, thus dual compensation. With the names being thrown out, I dont see us paying those same type of salaries for these guys. Fedora is pretty much the only name that looks like he would command a million or better.
So if I took just a wild stab, we actually look like we are trying to SAVE money, than spend it, which is fine...I guess. But it certainly gives me pause thinking we are going to make any homerun hires. It's starting to look like this staff may only be a million or 2 about what we paid Richt in salary alone.

Last thought, also seems like Manny doesn't want a bigger name on staff then his. I may be wrong, but it seems anyone with more than 500 twitter followers is no longer a candidate for any of these positions.
People will neg you but it’s going to be obvious we aren’t serious about football if this proves true.

Advertisement
Back