i'm going to be refreshing every 2 minutes until Al is...

At this point IDC if Miami wins 10 games, Golden is a cream puff, he doesn't have the killer mentality and his team plays the same way. Where's the dog, step on their throat while their down. Sad thing is if Golden magically pulls a W out of his *** vs FSU he'll get another year.

The offense was throwing an trying to score the whole time. The blame goes to the defense.

Advertisement
Losses have to add up, and as sad of a win as this was, it's not a loss. Now, once the losses pile up this "win" certainly can be viewed as a poor performance as well.

so your hoping for losses,great fan u are jerk off

with the bye week i think the AD should seriously consider and take a look into it.

Firing mid-season with Butch possibly lined up to save our recruiting class would be ideal. AD seriously cannot think Al Golden will turn it around, he has to be fired at the end of the season (if not during it). Why not fire him now instead of later where the new HC would be scrambling to save the recruiting class.

I will bet you a million dollars that won't happen. Wanna bet? PM me, and I will draw up the contract.
Of course it won't happen....because the morons that run this dump of a college are as grossly incompetent as this dogpile of a coaching staff.

They retained him on the heels of a SEVEN loss season in his FOURTH full year.

And you think there's a chance they'll fire him, mid season, off a win?

You're outside you **** mind. We're in ******* purgatory and the combination of this ridiculously easy schedule and the fact we have a good QB are going to win him just enough games to get him even more years of ******* up this program.

We are ****ed with 7 ****s.

Advertisement
with the bye week i think the AD should seriously consider and take a look into it.

Firing mid-season with Butch possibly lined up to save our recruiting class would be ideal. AD seriously cannot think Al Golden will turn it around, he has to be fired at the end of the season (if not during it). Why not fire him now instead of later where the new HC would be scrambling to save the recruiting class.

I will bet you a million dollars that won't happen. Wanna bet? PM me, and I will draw up the contract.

What color crayon will you use?

Advertisement
Back