i'm going to be refreshing every 2 minutes until Al is...

Advertisement
no way. the noise from the fans, the former players, the media will be deafening all week. it can't be ignored.

no way. the noise from the fans, the former players, the media will be deafening all week. it can't be ignored.

I feel u....but I still don't think he will be gone....and I hope to god he is

Advertisement

Won't happen, but this game won't help Al at all. I almost gave Al some props this game for the team taking care of business and looking solid, but that 4th quarter was a solid reminder that even if Al were ever capable to make us a decent team, he doesn't know how to close out a game. If this was a good team we played, we would have lost.

with the bye week i think the AD should seriously consider and take a look into it.

Firing mid-season with Butch possibly lined up to save our recruiting class would be ideal. AD seriously cannot think Al Golden will turn it around, he has to be fired at the end of the season (if not during it). Why not fire him now instead of later where the new HC would be scrambling to save the recruiting class.

Advertisement
Blake James doesn't have the balls. We're building champions baby, one brick at a time

Frenk doesn't care, he is looking at Mexican Liga soccer scores and sticking pins in his Trump Voodoo doll.

This was a terrible win if there is such a thing. But he is not going anywhere - for now. The Butch thoughts could not be farther from reality. There is a reason he is not coaching now. I know Many will object greatly. However, there is a reason.

Advertisement
Losses have to add up, and as sad of a win as this was, it's not a loss. Now, once the losses pile up this "win" certainly can be viewed as a poor performance as well.

Advertisement
This was a terrible win if there is such a thing. But he is not going anywhere - for now. The Butch thoughts could not be farther from reality. There is a reason he is not coaching now. I know Many will object greatly. However, there is a reason.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he is not interested in the offers he has gotten. Everyone immediately state it's because noone will hire him, but they don't have a clue. Just like I read an article about Randy stating how he turned down lots of DC offers and HC offers, but declined, because he was not interested at that time, but everyone automatically believes it's because noone will hire him, which is pretty unrealistic.

with the bye week i think the AD should seriously consider and take a look into it.

Firing mid-season with Butch possibly lined up to save our recruiting class would be ideal. AD seriously cannot think Al Golden will turn it around, he has to be fired at the end of the season (if not during it). Why not fire him now instead of later where the new HC would be scrambling to save the recruiting class.

I will bet you a million dollars that won't happen. Wanna bet? PM me, and I will draw up the contract.

At this point IDC if Miami wins 10 games, Golden is a cream puff, he doesn't have the killer mentality and his team plays the same way. Where's the dog, step on their throat while their down. Sad thing is if Golden magically pulls a W out of his *** vs FSU he'll get another year.

Advertisement
Back