Im excited

I'm excited too. As much as I hate this coaching staff (70% of it) it's still college football season and I always love watching my CANES. Even when we suck, and the game is on ESPN3, and I have to connect my laptop to the TV, I'm still getting stuff ready for the game. Let the season begin.

P.S. How many days until Golden is fired?

Firing Day is 95 away.

Advertisement
This is going to be the year that F A G silences all of the critics and Playstation All-Americans, I just know it! All aboard the Coach Al Golden Express!

Was in the ob in 2000 vs fsu, in the dome in 91 and sadly 92. I've seen fake fans for years, just never seen it so prevalent.

lol. All the fake fans left years ago. People here might be bitter and jaded, but anyone posting several times on a canes forum in 2015 is a real fan. Slurpers and Mopers both. The fake fans are posting on ohio state and alabama forums right now.

wow someone makes sense

they think cuz u bad mouth the coach daily ur not a fan. people r upset n will voice there negative **** to vent, there stil fans to me.

Was in the ob in 2000 vs fsu, in the dome in 91 and sadly 92. I've seen fake fans for years, just never seen it so prevalent.

lol. All the fake fans left years ago. People here might be bitter and jaded, but anyone posting several times on a canes forum in 2015 is a real fan. Slurpers and Mopers both. The fake fans are posting on ohio state and alabama forums right now.

wow someone makes sense

they think cuz u bad mouth the coach daily ur not a fan. people r upset n will voice there negative **** to vent, there stil fans to me.

Is it really badmouthing the coach if its true?

Advertisement
I'm excited at the prospect of Folden having a massive myocardial infarction at a post game press conference.

I'm excited at the prospect of Folden having a TIA at a post game press conference when someone asks him a question that requires him to go off script.

Advertisement
Give us more of this
https://youtu.be/yv9JLhsi0aw

And less of this
e9639541afed776b73a23181e4944cb6.jpg

bd2137cc9b774f294c178dbc8d0b3c6e.jpg

9f88218b4d08117416588dcc81a2bfff.jpg

And ill be ok

Great post. No sarcasm, makes sense.

Agree. For those of us whether good, bad or indifferent that are still hanging around prove we are pretty die-hard fans.

Advertisement
I hope he is successful. I hope he wins now. I hoped the same for every coach including Butch, who many on here tried to run our of town.

Advertisement
Back