Im excited

caneandrew1

Recruit
I know I'm gonna get caiied a slurper, that's what happens. But I'm still excited about the upcoming year. We will be 4-0 going into Tallahassee and I got my tickets for that one. Should be fun.

Advertisement
Was in the ob in 2000 vs fsu, in the dome in 91 and sadly 92. I've seen fake fans for years, just never seen it so prevalent.

Advertisement
Was in the ob in 2000 vs fsu, in the dome in 91 and sadly 92. I've seen fake fans for years, just never seen it so prevalent.

lol. All the fake fans left years ago. People here might be bitter and jaded, but anyone posting several times on a canes forum in 2015 is a real fan. Slurpers and Mopers both. The fake fans are posting on ohio state and alabama forums right now.

The only eeason I am excited about this year is to witness Ql Golden's post-game meltdowns and to celebrate once he's fired.

Well, you should have been around in about 1981. We've had our ups and downs, but an embarrassing ten-year drought is beyond ridiculous.

I know I'm gonna get caiied a slurper, that's what happens. But I'm still excited about the upcoming year. We will be 4-0 going into Tallahassee and I got my tickets for that one. Should be fun.

Weren't we 7-0 going into FSU 2 years ago. How did that turn out?

Advertisement

lol. All the fake fans left years ago. People here might be bitter and jaded, but anyone posting several times on a canes forum in 2015 is a real fan. Slurpers and Mopers both. The fake fans are posting on ohio state and alabama forums right now.

Great post. No sarcasm, makes sense.

I would hate to be caiied too. Sounds horrible.

Advertisement

Or trolls...

Or trolls...

Give it a rest. I'm so tired of all of this pointless bull**** arguing over nothing.

Ten years from now, we'll all still be here talking bout some other coach, long after al has been fired/ left us for the NFL after leading us to multiple championships. We all have our coping mechanisms for this decade of mediocrity. You choose to stick your head in the sand, ignore facts and records and choose to revel in being an incredibly optimistic "super fan" who believes that we have lucked in to the only coaching staff and Athletic Department that never ever makes mistakes.

Others **** and moan about every single little insignificant detail like ice cream trucks and ball security drills, and believe that we've been cursed with the only coaching staff and Athletic Department that never ever does anything right.

Both are annoying, but ultimately neither approach affects anything that happens on the field. All this "i'm a fan, you're not" BS is a waste of time.

Advertisement
I'm excited too. As much as I hate this coaching staff (70% of it) it's still college football season and I always love watching my CANES. Even when we suck, and the game is on ESPN3, and I have to connect my laptop to the TV, I'm still getting stuff ready for the game. Let the season begin.

P.S. How many days until Golden is fired?

Or trolls...

Give it a rest. I'm so tired of all of this pointless bull**** arguing over nothing.

Ten years from now, we'll all still be here talking bout some other coach, long after al has been fired/ left us for the NFL after leading us to multiple championships. We all have our coping mechanisms for this decade of mediocrity. You choose to stick your head in the sand, ignore facts and records and choose to revel in being an incredibly optimistic "super fan" who believes that we have lucked in to the only coaching staff and Athletic Department that never ever makes mistakes.

Others **** and moan about every single little insignificant detail like ice cream trucks and ball security drills, and believe that we've been cursed with the only coaching staff and Athletic Department that never ever does anything right.

Both are annoying, but ultimately neither approach affects anything that happens on the field. All this "i'm a fan, you're not" BS is a waste of time.

It appears that a third type of The Former U fan has developed. This one sits in judgement of the two warring sides, above the fray, sanctimoniously condemning everyone. He ought to realize that those who stand in the middle of the road invariably get run over. They write four paragraphs to let everyone know what a waste of time this all is. There is no middle position with Fraulden. He's either the corch (cough, gag), or he's not.

Perhaps the posters here (SLURPERS, mopers, TWEENERS) still care too much. The Decade of Dominance is still too fresh in our minds, and we can't let go. SLURPERS naively grasp at the psychological straws Fraulden puts out. Us mopers have seen enough of his incompetence. Tweeners, IMHO, are simply SLURPERS that can't stand their moniker.

Bottom line: Firing Day is 95 away.

Advertisement
Back