I'm crying

Looking like Miami's Al Golden will take the Rutgers job, and Rutgers' Greg Schiano will take the Miami job.

Simply can't stand by and wait for the beheading of Umiami football program as we know it.

If there's ever a time to stand up and start e-mail blasting KF, BOT, Blake, it's now.

Advertisement
Is it like alimony that if Gluten takes the job in Jersey we stop giving him the money he wants to steal?

Advertisement
If Schiano is hired my Saturdays are free to watch the best football and not mediocre Miami.

At first I didnt think Schiano was a possibility, but the realization that it might happen is debilitating. I feel sick.

Advertisement
I'm hurt, dawg. Don't ask me if I'm alright, **** naw! Everyone said hire a good coach, and UM ain't doin' it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking like Miami's Al Golden will take the Rutgers job, and Rutgers' Greg Schiano will take the Miami job.

Simply can't stand by and wait for the beheading of Umiami football program as we know it.

If there's ever a time to stand up and start e-mail blasting KF, BOT, Blake, it's now.

Where's that link to the BOT email addresses? I've just sent one to Frenk and Flake.

Advertisement
Back