I'm Concerned

Advertisement
With all the Gator players entering the portal, players getting out, players transferring, recruits jumping ship like it's on fire - I'm not confident they'll have enough players to field a team!

Second - this aligns up more and more to look like we are going to Orlando to conduct a mercy killing. Is that even legal?

Someone talk me back. Otherwise, things are looking so good I gotta wear shades.
We roll

All I heard about last off season was how LSU was a dumpster fire, players having meetings to discuss boycotting games, how awful their QB was...

I'm not telling anyone how to feel, think, or expect, but I personally have grown tired of watching Miami lose to teams despite having the competitive and statiscal advantage across the board

All I heard about last off season was how LSU was a dumpster fire, players having meetings to discuss boycotting games, how awful their QB was...

I'm not telling anyone how to feel, think, or expect, but I personally have grown tired of watching Miami lose to teams despite having the competitive and statiscal advantage across the board

Fact.

Advertisement
Back