I'm all in on Kaaya.

Advertisement
After Kyle Wright and Jacory Harris, I refuse to go all in with anyone after a freshman year, especially at QB.

Kaaya will leave UM like Duke Johnson. Highly decorated, statistical leader, will be drafted fairly early, and yet will lose many college games...

Book it.
Pretty much. Will be a Cane all his life. Remembered by all the fans as a good player. But won't win anything to brag about.

Kaaya will leave UM like Duke Johnson. Highly decorated, statistical leader, will be drafted fairly early, and yet will lose many college games...

Book it.
Pretty much. Will be a Cane all his life. Remembered by all the fans as a good player. But won't win anything to brag about.

Will it be his fault, or like Duke, the fault of playing for a terrible coaching staff..

Slowly I'm starting to believe Kaaya is the best QB here since Dorsey. I know it sounds cliché but in all honesty finding this kid from Cali when he had no offers might be the signing that saves Goldens ***. Kaaya is going to throw 35 tds this season, I believe him having a full season to master the playbook will do wonders. I think they'll be at least 3 or 4 games where the offense puts up 40, he'll keep us in every game, (Cant wait for that Watson Kaaya duel). I know I sound like a total slurper, but Kaaya's got the goods and an elite QB can take a mediocre team and make them great. It's happened many of times.
He had offers other than us as UCLA badly wanted him. He was far from unwanted. That being said I feel he will be far better than Dorsey

Advertisement
I was all in on Kyle Wrong, Marve, Jacory and Morris. Why stop now?

Kaaya threw more TDs in a season as a true freshman than any of those qbs threw in their career. He's going to break the single season record (29) this season.

Slowly I'm starting to believe Kaaya is the best QB here since Dorsey. I know it sounds cliché but in all honesty finding this kid from Cali when he had no offers might be the signing that saves Goldens ***. Kaaya is going to throw 35 tds this season, I believe him having a full season to master the playbook will do wonders. I think they'll be at least 3 or 4 games where the offense puts up 40, he'll keep us in every game, (Cant wait for that Watson Kaaya duel). I know I sound like a total slurper, but Kaaya's got the goods and an elite QB can take a mediocre team and make them great. It's happened many of times.
He had offers other than us as UCLA badly wanted him. He was far from unwanted. That being said I feel he will be far better than Dorsey

Had no offers when coley offered him.. UCLA and USC offers came later in process

Arguably the best player on the team. Again, but way too much hype on the young man. Maybe it's to make up for the deficiencies elsewhere.

After Kyle Wright and Jacory Harris, I refuse to go all in with anyone after a freshman year, especially at QB.
Kyle didn't start his freshman year, Jacory split time with Marve his freshman year. Statistic wise Kaaya had a better season than both of them their senior years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back