I'm all in on Kaaya.

P

PalmBeachCane

Slowly I'm starting to believe Kaaya is the best QB here since Dorsey. I know it sounds cliché but in all honesty finding this kid from Cali when he had no offers might be the signing that saves Goldens ***. Kaaya is going to throw 35 tds this season, I believe him having a full season to master the playbook will do wonders. I think they'll be at least 3 or 4 games where the offense puts up 40, he'll keep us in every game, (Cant wait for that Watson Kaaya duel). I know I sound like a total slurper, but Kaaya's got the goods and an elite QB can take a mediocre team and make them great. It's happened many of times.

Advertisement
Was poised last year but still looked like a lost pre teen at the mall at times. Hopefully he grew out of that. I know he's been working his tail off.

Slowly I'm starting to believe Kaaya is the best QB here since Dorsey.

That's quite a lofty standard you're setting for him when you consider the likes of Kirby Freeman and Kyle Wright and Black Jac Harris, who have slung that thing around, between Dorsey and Kaaya.

I want and hope that Kaaya has a big year but I have serious doubts. Watching Morris regress under Coley doesn't give me confidence that Brad is going to take his game to the next level, but all we can do is hope.

Golden jinxed him today by saying "Brad isn't a leader, he is a commander"

Advertisement
I want and hope that Kaaya has a big year but I have serious doubts. Watching Morris regress under Coley doesn't give me confidence that Brad is going to take his game to the next level, but all we can do is hope.

Not sure you can blame Morris' regression on Coley, kid fell in love with the deep ball, throw in a bum ankle and well...

Advertisement

Not sure you can blame Morris' regression on Coley, kid fell in love with the deep ball, throw in a bum ankle and well...

Idk...if Morris did fall in love with the deep ball it was Coley's job to reign him in and teach him to go through his progressions.

All I know is that Morris was playing really well under Fisch, getting preseason hype as potential first or second round pick, and his first season under Coley he regressed badly.

Advertisement
Yeah we figured that out when you called last season a wash with two NFL qbs on the bench vs Louisville(Heaps/Jets Williams/Bengals)

Advertisement
I have to see him play against FSU this season to say kaaya is "That Dude". The first 4 games are layups IMO.

Kaaya will leave UM like Duke Johnson. Highly decorated, statistical leader, will be drafted fairly early, and yet will lose many college games...

Book it.

Advertisement
Back