I'm a little concerned about UM's chances tomorrow

Advertisement
Exercise Spinning GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Game will be won or lost based on TVD’s game. He does not have a signature win yet
The f*ck he doesn't! He was down 3 strokes to Restrepo headed into the back nine one Tuesday afternoon last May at Killian Greens. Sumbich dug deep and ignored the approaching rain clouds and Restrepo's well-timed coughs during his backswings to eeek out a 1 shot victory. $100 of John Ruiz's money changed hands that day and TVD knew then and there that he was a gamer destined for greatness.

The f*ck he doesn't! He was down 3 strokes to Restrepo headed into the back nine one Tuesday afternoon last May at Killian Greens. Sumbich dug deep and ignored the approaching rain clouds and Restrepo's well-timed coughs during his backswings to eeek out a 1 shot victory. $100 of John Ruiz's money changed hands that day and TVD knew then and there that he was a gamer destined for greatness.
1694241230770.gif

Advertisement
He got bent over and Gattis'ed last year. Hopefully he will have his breakout year and air it out.

I've always been in the opinion it was Mario all along. Hope he proves me wrong but I don't see him letting any QB under him air it out

Classic case of strength vs. strength(our O-Line against their D-Line). I think the college football world finds out today this is the best O-Line in the country.

Advertisement
Back