I'm a huge berrios fan...

5XNC

Senior
And the kid has hands like glue, but that drop on 3rd killed us. Needed that one. And obviously duke's fumble. But the drop was a drive killer when we needed it.

Advertisement
Yeah that drop was brutal. Kid has a really bright future ahead of him though for sure. I am really impressed. It's pretty obvious the bond that him and Kaaya have has Kaaya looking his way instead of other receivers at times, but still, he has been a huge plus.

I like Berrios too but... Coley aint getting the rock and Dorsett wasn't taking the lid off much... the middle of the field is exposed... slants all day.... give it to your playmakers...

I like Berrios too but... Coley aint getting the rock and Dorsett wasn't taking the lid off much... the middle of the field is exposed... slants all day.... give it to your playmakers...

I actually was ok with most of the offensive play calling last night. I loved the fact that Kaaya used the middle of the field with the TE's and backs. Should really open some things up on the outside as the season goes on.

Advertisement
Coley called a good game. His offense turned the ball over, but the play calling was very solid. Our offense can be an elite offense by the end of the year. Our Defense is just flat out bad, but easily fixed, but you're more likely to win the lottery. You can't watch this defense and understand it. It makes no ******* sense. They have no strategy and no tactics. Team is a joke right now, and Duke is going to wax us because with thi defense, your offense is never going to get enough touches. You almost have to score every time you have the ball.

He has looked much better than Stacey Coley who has regressed tremendously under these coaches.

The defense was pathetic, and the offense was good but made too many mistakes to cover up the defenses putridness. End of story.

Advertisement
We still need to be more effecient on offense. SColey needs to get more involved. I think Waters is more explosive then Lewis IMO.

Good to see us use Walford a lot.

Offense is looking a little better.

The ball went between his arms not through his hands. To me, that says it was more of Berrios not getting his head around in time as opposed to a dropped pass. Splitting hairs? Yeah I guess but it tells me that kid is still as solid as we could hope for from a true freshman.

i saw the ball go through his hands

anyway, i got no problems with the play calling. players were put in a position to make plays, and by and large, they did. couple of mistakes were very costly, but it used to be when we scored 30 points, we'd never lose. there was a crazy stat about the 30 point rule that broadcasters used to show every game back when we were a good football team.

Advertisement
Back