I'm a big fan of this guy.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Julio.jpg

Just thought I'd share that with you fellas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I did a 2 year stretch with him in the late 70s. Don't be fooled by his physical beauty. First day in he beat me unmerciful with a pillowcase full of full Materva cans screaming "Me barrio, wetto! Me barrio, wetto!" over and over as those cans rattled against my skull.

We talked the day after I got out of the infirmary a few weeks later, and he told me he did it because I reminded him of Ponch from CHIPS, and he hated that dude with a burning passion. Good thing is that the beating was almost surgical in its precision as I healed to look like his favorite cop show character Starsky. From that point forward, we were practically best friends.

I did a 2 year stretch with him in the late 70s. Don't be fooled by his physical beauty. First day in he beat me unmerciful with a pillowcase full of full Materva cans screaming "Me barrio, wetto! Me barrio, wetto!" over and over as those cans rattled against my skull.

We talked the day after I got out of the infirmary a few weeks later, and he told me he did it because I reminded him of Ponch from CHIPS, and he hated that dude with a burning passion. Good thing is that the beating was almost surgical in its precision as I healed to look like his favorite cop show character Starsky. From that point forward, we were practically best friends.

Almost fell out of the chair laughing..

Advertisement
let's not jump to conclusion just yet. seems to me that because he was recently named president he did not intervene much during the hiring of the new football coach, more likely left it to the trustees. if he can keep his focus on other stuff and support the program without meddling, i'd be happy.

btw, i saw shalala a few days ago at a gas station on US1 and LeJeune. she was pumping gas. i had finished and a little part of me wanted to see what would happen if i dropped a match into her gas tank opening.

i had to restraint myself because i have despised her ever since she and all the other female clinton cabinet members boldly and absolutely defended bill on the white house lawn after the allegations against bill became public.

she has no decency.

You've got lots of funny chit, but this one right here might be in the top 10

That's a pretty good one, chise. You did a bit on Frenk a while back that - IMO - was your best work. Totally forgot what it was but it was in the same vein. Do you recall?

Advertisement
let's not jump to conclusion just yet. seems to me that because he was recently named president he did not intervene much during the hiring of the new football coach, more likely left it to the trustees. if he can keep his focus on other stuff and support the program without meddling, i'd be happy.

btw, i saw shalala a few days ago at a gas station on US1 and LeJeune. she was pumping gas. i had finished and a little part of me wanted to see what would happen if i dropped a match into her gas tank opening.

i had to restraint myself because i have despised her ever since she and all the other female clinton cabinet members boldly and absolutely defended bill on the white house lawn after the allegations against bill became public.

she has no decency.

I can guarantee you that the BoT LOVES the football program (for the most part). Senior Frenk was a strategic hire. The real chess game is being played by the BoT. They know that the troll was a failed regime.

He faced me, put both hands on my shoulders, looked in my eyes and said we're going to be great again and I'm going to watch you dance.

I can't breath! LOL

Advertisement
Back