I'm a big fan of this guy.

I did a 2 year stretch with him in the late 70s. Don't be fooled by his physical beauty. First day in he beat me unmerciful with a pillowcase full of full Materva cans screaming "Me barrio, wetto! Me barrio, wetto!" over and over as those cans rattled against my skull.

We talked the day after I got out of the infirmary a few weeks later, and he told me he did it because I reminded him of Ponch from CHIPS, and he hated that dude with a burning passion. Good thing is that the beating was almost surgical in its precision as I healed to look like his favorite cop show character Starsky. From that point forward, we were practically best friends.

That's a pretty good one, chise. You did a bit on Frenk a while back that - IMO - was your best work. Totally forgot what it was but it was in the same vein. Do you recall?

I don't even remember that at all, brother. I've given these boards so much free comedy over the years it all runs together.

Advertisement
I did a 2 year stretch with him in the late 70s. Don't be fooled by his physical beauty. First day in he beat me unmerciful with a pillowcase full of full Materva cans screaming "Me barrio, wetto! Me barrio, wetto!" over and over as those cans rattled against my skull.

We talked the day after I got out of the infirmary a few weeks later, and he told me he did it because I reminded him of Ponch from CHIPS, and he hated that dude with a burning passion. Good thing is that the beating was almost surgical in its precision as I healed to look like his favorite cop show character Starsky. From that point forward, we were practically best friends.

That's a pretty good one, chise. You did a bit on Frenk a while back that - IMO - was your best work. Totally forgot what it was but it was in the same vein. Do you recall?

I don't even remember that at all, brother. I've given these boards so much free comedy over the years it all runs together.

Don't ever feel that it's gone unappreciated my friend. If there was a vote you'd be CPOTUS

3449d78ea3b4d422a1a62260fecd6072.gif

The man understands what happens when this football program is rolling....

People want to come to Miami!

Advertisement

Chise, If you were to die in your sleep tonight please realize that you went out on top with this one. Not as good as that time Papi Frenk actually let you BE on top after you shanked those Aryans in the yard for him but still something to take pride in. Well done mi amigo. Well done.

Advertisement
Back