I'll take it

Advertisement
you were playing a team that essentially was doing the equivalent of a 4 corners in basketball today running every play with 5 on the clock, no way the offense was going to get in rhythm today, did what we needed against a shythead coach who plays like if he's coaching at a division 3 school

Our offense is fine. It only looks bad cuz we only had the ball for like 10 minutes, those mistakes are gonna be amplified.

This^^

Limited possession game has a lot to do with establishing rhythm. That said, the timing is a little off I'd argue. Brad seems a count slow at times going through his progression, but when we needed a score Richt called 3 passes that ended with Coley getting a nice breakaway TD. I think we're doing what we have to do to win and nothing more. I can guarantee Richt has more variety than what we have seen but this is year one and you have to master the fundamentals of the O to make teams adjust before you get super cute with the playcall. Otherwise we look like a Coley offense that has no rhyme, reason, or identity.

I know I have busted their balls solid for how much Georgia Tech rolled up and down the field.

But hey , Canes won and let's get it on with Free Shoes.

Go Canes! Cheers my Cane fans.

Advertisement
I'm fine with the offensive playcalling. Sure there are questionable calls here and there but every team in the history of football has that. We are much better than we were with the last clown who called a half back pass in a blizzard and always looked lost once he got into the red zone.

OP is on point. I would have like to have seen a more dominant performance in all phases, but we've officially entered the part of the schedule where the only thing that matters is getting the W.

Our offense will be fine. Richt is going to hold nothing back and Brad will be able to pick them apart little by little or on a big play. This will also allow for us to have a good run game.

CMR has already said he will be looking at FSU game film even before the plane lands back in Miami. So, as long as a W ends up in the column that's all that matters. Also giving up over 200 yards rushing against a triple option team, all while using three true freshman at LB, I'm okay with that. I've seen worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back