Rumor I'll Just Leave This Right Here Re: Cam Ward

Advertisement
This topic really deserves its own thread.

People who had their a**es kicked by UM who still harbor hatred to this day. My list off the top of my head.
Joel Klatt
Chris Rix
Danny Kannell
Rick Neuheusel
Gerry Faust (if still alive)
Great list… idk if he got his *** lucked by us but that ****head Mark May always had some slick comments regarding us. I could’ve sworn a UM player banged his wife the way he used to act.

I couldn’t stand him.

Advertisement
I think most of us have been Miami fans long enough to realize that when dudes like Klatt talk about the Ward situation it has absolutely nothing to do with what’s best for Cam Ward, and everything to do with what’s the worst scenario for Miami. Why? Because they realize IF we do get him….

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

They in big trouble.
Klatt is scared sh**less of Miami, and worried that we become a football force again.............
Lots of replays of our U if that happens.........
Klatt is idiotic to realize and know, that FSU built a portal team, and the key piece of their QB will not be back..............Hello???????....compare Miami -FSU stats, and it proves he is full of sh**.........but he still aches from the Beason hit, he still feels it in his nightmares........somethings you just can't get over........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back