Rumor I'll Just Leave This Right Here Re: Cam Ward

Advertisement
Is that comment related more to the style of offense vs returning roster?
I'd buy that if he said USC

image-2023-11-25-125634958.png

Miami’s offense was good last season. I have them as a playoff team & ACC favorite with Ward or Howard @ QB. Two 1,000 yard WR’s and a good offensive line.

Advertisement
xMiami’s offense was good last season. I have them as a playoff team & ACC favorite with Ward or Howard @ QB. Two 1,000 yard WR’s and a good offensive line.
I agree. I don’t think it’s hyperbole to think that we’re absolutely a playoff caliber team if we can land one of these elite transfer QB’s. We’re going to have to replace some key pieces on the O-Line, but I have zero worries about that with Mario/Mirabal…just let them cook. Now that we’ve lost Young, I’d like to see us go out and get a really tall, physical, big-bodied WR…I think every team needs one. The defense will continue to dominate, but obviously we need some safety help. So yea, I think we have a VERY good chance of making some noise next year, but the elite QB is the final missing piece of the puzzle.

Not being sour grapes because Ward hasn't already committed and is going to FSU, but...

I genuinely would love either Ward or Howard and although it seems most see Howard as a regrettable default choice if Ward bounces, I actually have gone back and forth on the one I actually prefer.

Although it seems that Ward has more splash plays in him, I LOVE the idea of Howard picking up 3rd and 4th and shorts with his legs. If he controls the TO's and Dawson gets on the same page, I really do see some scenarios where Howard could actually get us into, and succeed in, the playoff this coming year.

Nothing revelatory here (already been said) but I don't want to lose out on both in case Mario REALLY wants Ward and holds out while Howard slips away.

Ward has a higher ceiling, but I think Howard, with the team we have coming back, MIGHT get us into and further in the playoffs.

I'll be ecstatic with both, but in our Ward infatuation, let's not lose site that Howard, on the college level, might be our better option and let's pretty please not lose him.

Last edited:
If Ward goes to FSU and Howard wants in I say adios to Ward and tell him we will see you in October.

Can’t take by chance at all of losing both Ward and then Howard who at some point is gonna start to feel like he’s being used

Advertisement
If Ward goes to FSU and Howard wants in I say adios to Ward and tell him we will see you in October.

Can’t take by chance at all of losing both Ward and then Howard who at some point is gonna start to feel like he’s being used
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Here we go again

image-2023-12-14-104652679.png

What a horrible take by this dude. Fsu is essentially losing everyone. They will have to make major moves in the portal to get anywhere close to what they were this yr...They will be totally unproven next yr. And he mentions how fsu gets the most out of their portal guys like Miami hasn't had Jaelen Phillips, Tyrique Stevenson, KJ Osborn, Rambo, King, Cohen, Lee, Mauigoa...

Last edited:
Advertisement
right after lsu goes 9-3 and daniels wins the heisman lmao. I mean if you're gonna knock us at least don't use an argument that was proven wrong two days ago
Not defending Klatt personally because I think he's a douche. Having said that I believe his argument wasn't regarding a potential team's expected record but the offensive system or OC they have in place.

Advertisement
Back