Rumor I'll Just Leave This Right Here Re: Cam Ward

Advertisement
That’s not a hit on a player who can’t see it coming? I thought there was a penalty or something.

He saw it coming.

The ONLY reason the ref flagged it (which was complete bull****) was for lifting him up and slamming him down ("unnecessary roughness"). But the positioning was spot-on, and the flag was childish and wrong.

That wasn’t a penalty then, and I don’t think it’s a penalty today. Klatt was chasing down the runner, or trying to anyway, and Beason hit him from the front. They called it, but only because Beason destroyed his pansy ***. There was no penalty, but our reputations caused the refs to throw the flag for nothing.

Joel Klatt is a *****.
Then & now...

Advertisement
That wasn’t a penalty then, and I don’t think it’s a penalty today. Klatt was chasing down the runner, or trying to anyway, and Beason hit him from the front. They called it, but only because Beason destroyed his pansy ***. There was no penalty, but our reputations caused the refs to throw the flag for nothing.

Joel Klatt is a *****.
Joel Klatt is ******* Rick Neuheisel.

Compare a potential great Miami year could be and compare that to 2023 LSU. LSU had 1 ranked win (no21 Mizzou) and 3 losses. If we have a truely great season, which doesn’t look impossible with our schedule, then we can definitely meet the arbitrary team success goal. I mean ****, LSU is playing in the ******* ReliaQuest bowl.

Advertisement
I think most of us have been Miami fans long enough to realize that when dudes like Klatt talk about the Ward situation it has absolutely nothing to do with what’s best for Cam Ward, and everything to do with what’s the worst scenario for Miami. Why? Because they realize IF we do get him….

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

They in big trouble.

Last edited:
Compare a potential great Miami year could be and compare that to 2023 LSU. LSU had 1 ranked win (no21 Mizzou) and 3 losses. If we have a truely great season, which doesn’t look impossible with our schedule, then we can definitely meet the arbitrary team success goal. I mean ****, LSU is playing in the ******* ReliaQuest bowl.
I lie awake each night dreaming that one day, I'll watch our Canes take the field in the ReliaQuest Bowl where they take on SEC's #8 team.

They destroy them so badly, they return the naming to Outback while Randall Hill dances in the tunnel.

#9-3MiamiIsComing2033WatchOut!

Advertisement
Came here to post the same thing. Klatt still mad he got his *** kicked by Miami and also got sent into another planet by Big Beas
This topic really deserves its own thread.

People who had their a**es kicked by UM who still harbor hatred to this day. My list off the top of my head.
Joel Klatt
Chris Rix
Danny Kannell
Rick Neuheusel
Gerry Faust (if still alive)

Advertisement
This topic really deserves its own thread.

People who had their a**es kicked by UM who still harbor hatred to this day. My list off the top of my head.
Joel Klatt
Chris Rix
Danny Kannell
Rick Neuheusel
Gerry Faust (if still alive)

100 percent on Danny Kannell. Gerry Faust LOL. I gotta look him up right now

Advertisement
Back