I'll Just Leave This Here (Re: Tae Williams and Leonard Manuel)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would hope he wouldn’t troll Miami just by respect to Lo, but I dont know how close they are!
Exactly. You can never assume that just cause someone’s cousins with someone that they’re super close. I got cousins I see every week and I got cousins I see twice a year and they live in the same city.

Kid can play tho and if he’s the main target left at safety then let’s go. Pull out all the stops and let’s roll.

Exactly. You can never assume that just cause someone’s cousins with someone that they’re super close. I got cousins I see every week and I got cousins I see twice a year and they live in the same city.

Kid can play tho and if he’s the main target left at safety then let’s go. Pull out all the stops and let’s roll.
Seems like they are pretty close, Williams after all did commit the same day lingard did and grew up a fan of Miami. Got to watch keiwan ratfliff who’s at uf now as that was Williams 7 on 7 coach with the rat pack and it seems like he’s close to him. I’m sure he’s been pitching the gators for the last 2 years really. Regardless never felt like we were out with Williams because of LO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back