If you're fighting AGAINST Butch

Consigliere

All-American
You're fighting the wrong fight. If you want to fight against a candidate, start with these chitheads

Cristobal,
Schiano, and
Any unqualified candidate simply because he took a chit at UM.

These program killers are more of the same.

Advertisement
You're fighting the wrong fight. If you want to fight against a candidate, start with these chitheads

Cristobal,
Schiano, and

I still can't believe there are people who want Mario here. They're about to run him out of Tuscaloosa because of the line play there.

If you want to attack, attack these awful candidates the media and local potatoes suggest. If you think Butch isn't qualified, how could Cristobal or Schiano?

if u fighting against butch u either work in the offices of the bot, are the bot, or someone uptop. ur not a fan of the u and its a personal thing, i think butch was thrashin alot of wives.

We better act fast, or were going to lose Mario to USC, USCe, or VT! The time is now!

Bwaahaaahaaaa. .. I can't even say that with a straight face.

Advertisement

Cristobal,
Schiano, and

Agreed

But i refuse to believe cristobal can happen

Would Nick Satan even allow Mario to talk to another team in mid season? As much of a dictator as he is, he would want no distractions til the end of the season.

Advertisement

Cristobal,
Schiano, and

Add Tom Herman to that List. I like Herman, but he has not done enough.

At the end of any process (hiring, firing, expansion, contraction, etc.) there ends up being one question that has to be answered. In this case, can they win championships. No one being discussed meets this standard except Butch. He put together the greatest team ever utilizing his knowledge of South Florida's talent pool. He also did it with limited scholarships.

There are dozens of other questions that will be asked, but that is the key. He was cleared by the NCAA for NC so with any deep investigation that is a non-starter. The only reason to keep him away is a couple BOT members would had their feelings hurt when he left.

At the end of any process (hiring, firing, expansion, contraction, etc.) there ends up being one question that has to be answered. In this case, can they win championships. No one being discussed meets this standard except Butch. He put together the greatest team ever utilizing his knowledge of South Florida's talent pool. He also did it with limited scholarships.

There are dozens of other questions that will be asked, but that is the key. He was cleared by the NCAA for NC so with any deep investigation that is a non-starter. The only reason to keep him away is a couple BOT members would had their feelings hurt when he left.

THIS

THIS

What he said.

Advertisement

Cristobal,
Schiano, and

you also have mike leach as one of your top candidates, so it's safe to say that your coaching assessment is pretty useless.

Cristobal,
Schiano, and

you also have mike leach as one of your top candidates, so it's safe to say that your coaching assessment is pretty useless.

Just don't schedule Portland State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back