if your bored cause i am big 10 news big 10 is a joke once again

Advertisement
I don’t see whats the problem if Nebraska found a fill in game. Either give them the W or let them play someone else. Big10 really having it out for them is embarrassing.
Agree, they should have never left the big 12. They’re treated like the red headed step child in the big ten. Changing conferences is tricky business man, there’s built in the loyalties to the originals and with that comes with biases. We feel it here in the ACC. It’s a **** shame the Big East didn’t have enough foresight to add Penn State when they wanted in only because they didn’t have a worth a crap basketball team, well UM didn’t have a worth a crap basketball team either and we were in. Smh So ******* stupid by the big East, basketball is cool in all but football is king and brings the dollars! Had they added Penn state the big East would still be the 6th power conference and we would be in our rightful home. ****es me off to know end thinking about it, especially since we’re stuck in the biased as **** carolina conference. Smh

Last edited:
this is what totalitarianism looks like folks. they are punishing Nebraska for voicing an opinion at the beginning of the season. Nebraska should just march, protest, riot and burn down buildings and the big 10 won't do a **** thing then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back