if your bored cause i am big 10 news big 10 is a joke once again

flyguy

Sophomore
unfortunately im stuck at home the wife has covid im fine but my job has said i cant come back till nov 10 :-/
anyways nebraska Wisconsin got canceled and nebraska tried to play Chattanooga as a make up game . the big 10 said no
now ohio state and penn state might boycott sat game cause nebraska cant play. this could get good and help pass the time since Miami isn't playing this weekend

Advertisement
unfortunately im stuck at home the wife has covid im fine but my job has said i cant come back till nov 10 :-/
anyways nebraska Wisconsin got canceled and nebraska tried to play Chattanooga as a make up game . the big 10 said no
now ohio state and penn state might boycott sat game cause nebraska cant play. this could get good and help pass the time since Miami isn't playing this weekend

If you think Ohio State and Penn State will boycott this Saturday’s game you might also want to put out a carrot for the Easter Bunny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see whats the problem if Nebraska found a fill in game. Either give them the W or let them play someone else. Big10 really having it out for them is embarrassing.

No clue why teams without covid are punished. Maybe team A went out partying and team B was staying away just trying to play ball. Madison is renowned for their parties... just sayin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hundreds or thousands of football players would die one of the posters here said and wanted the season cancelled. Maybe he was the consultant for the Pussy10.
6BCF0C7C-0AA4-4E9A-A1B5-5EDB8A00FFA2.png
I love the CIS scientists. Almost as good as Dr Fvckstick Fauci

Attachments

• D668BE94-C0C0-4185-88F8-0748BDB928C4.png
    D668BE94-C0C0-4185-88F8-0748BDB928C4.png
    584.9 KB · Views: 26
Advertisement
Back