Off-Topic If you were an Elite QB recruit where would you go other than Miami?

Advertisement
You guys overthink things in here to much. If you don't like the post then why not just ignore it and go about your day? You always got to make some smart *** remark. I see countless things I don't like on here but instead of being a **** I just ignore them. Question is simple, if you are an elite QB recruit where would you go other then Miami? If you don't want to answer that question then gtfo.

Goddamnit to ****, the word is THAN, man!

But, seriously, if I couldn't go to UM for some reason, after gathering my composure, my list is probably:

Stanford
SDSU
Tulane
Hawaii
USC(w)

Who replaced Dawson at Houston and who is the OC for Lashlee?
Had nothing to do with current OC’s either.

Historically, all those schools has QB’s in the Top 30 all time in passing.

Houston, TTech, Hawaii & Oklahoma all have QB’s in the top 5 All-time in passing yards & 2 QB’st total top 30.

If I was an Elite QB, I would go to the programs that’s known for developing high level productivity.

My list is made with the confidence that if I am this elite No.1 QB, it doesn't matter who my corches are. My undeniable talent will get me recognized and into the league drafted day 1. And if the corches are so pathetic they **** up my ****, I transfer to the next school on the list.

Goddamnit to ****, the word is THAN, man!

But, seriously, if I couldn't go to UM for some reason, after gathering my composure, my list is probably:

Stanford
SDSU
Tulane
Hawaii
USC(w)
Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction (as in "she is younger than I am") and as a preposition ("he is taller than me"). Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb ("I lived in Idaho then"), noun ("we'll have to wait until then"), and adjective ("the then-governor").

Advertisement
Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction (as in "she is younger than I am") and as a preposition ("he is taller than me"). Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb ("I lived in Idaho then"), noun ("we'll have to wait until then"), and adjective ("the then-governor").

Correct, and solid copying from Google. Now look at your application that I had bolded in your quote and apply the rule.

School em, Mac!!!

4BA9C9B9-756D-456F-BA49-365C25E8C82A.gif

Advertisement
My list is made with the confidence that if I am this elite No.1 QB, it doesn't matter who my corches are. My undeniable talent will get me recognized and into the league drafted day 1. And if the corches are so pathetic they **** up my ****, I transfer to the next school on the list.
Guess we'll see how that plays out DJ. Go Beavers!

Advertisement
Serious question if you or you son was the #1 QB in the country would you trust Mario Cristobal with your development? I would only because I can transfer later on if things go bad, I would at least give him and Dawson a chance. If the portal didn't exist then I probably wouldn't go to Miami.
No, wouldn’t be in my top 10 unless im from Florida

You guys overthink things in here to much. If you don't like the post then why not just ignore it and go about your day? You always got to make some smart *** remark. I see countless things I don't like on here but instead of being a **** I just ignore them. Question is simple, if you are an elite QB recruit where would you go other then Miami? If you don't want to answer that question then gtfo.
I know people give u **** on here but **** that's the realest **** I could ever say! I always see people complaining about what someone else said or leave the site cause of what people say. Just ignore it scroll past not that hard!

Advertisement
unpopular opinion, but traditionally (i.e. the Bo-Gary-Lloyd days) Michigan did a great job of producing polished quarterbacks who overcame lack of elite natural traits. Brady obviously is the outlier, but guys like Jim Harbaugh, Todd Collins, Elvis Grbac, Brian Griese and even Chad Henne carved out nice pro careers for themselves.

I'll always wonder what Ryan Mallett would have turned into if Lloyd Carr had him for a full four years.

Advertisement
Back