Off-Topic If you were an Elite QB recruit where would you go other than Miami?

Advertisement
What does that even mean, silverback?

This is in the off topic area, anything goes here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he basically saying he can post an OT subject here as if that’s a question and missing the greater point that he’s a card carrying member of the CIS Fellowship of PoRsters?
You guys overthink things in here to much. If you don't like the post then why not just ignore it and go about your day? You always got to make some smart *** remark. I see countless things I don't like on here but instead of being a **** I just ignore them. Question is simple, if you are an elite QB recruit where would you go other then Miami? If you don't want to answer that question then gtfo.

Last edited:
You guys overthink things in here to much. If you don't like the post then why just ignore it and go about your day? You always got to make some smart *** remark. I see countless things I don't like on here but instead of being a **** I just ignore them. Question is simple, if you are an elite QB recruit where would you go other then Miami? If you don't want to answer that question then gtfo.
:pgdead:

D974ACEC-E44D-4AB6-B07C-4E486B7B7235.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Texas Tech
2. Oklahoma
3. SMU
4. Houston
5. Hawaii
I never realized how high of an opinion you have of Lashlee. That’s interesting. Also I see Holgerson in there so that would explain you being good with Mario hiring Dawson I suppose.

Serious question if you or you son was the #1 QB in the country would you trust Mario Cristobal with your development? I would only because I can transfer later on if things go bad, I would at least give him and Dawson a chance. If the portal didn't exist then I probably wouldn't go to Miami.

Advertisement
Back