If you think people are triggered now ..........

Advertisement
Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
Mario was hired 6 weeks ago, we don't even have a full staff and already we are beginning to see the old Miami hatred rear it's head. My point is the following....

If you think these people are triggered now.............

Just wait until we have a full staff.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2022 and top 5 for 2023.

Just wait until we start reeling in top 5 recruiting classes every year.

Just wait until we begin to routinely beat the sacred cows of the sec for top tier recruits.

Just wait until we start winning the ACC.

Just wait until we start beating sec teams on the field.

Just wait until we start making the playoffs on a regular basis.

Just wait until we will the Nation Championship 🏆

You think these goofballs are rustled now? LOL They have no idea what we have in store for college football.

Just wait until they come to the full realization that the sleeping giant has awakened and isn't going back to sleep.

The level of vile hatred that we will see directed at us will put all of the past hatred to shame. We are about to see unhinged nutbags like Rovell come out of the woodwork like we never thought possible.

And the best part about it is that they will be completely impotent to do anything about our newfound success. So buckle up buttercups. **** is about to get real! Are you ready?

So you're saying Rovell and his sh1tstained ilk exist for the sole purpose of having us **** on them following UM's ascension back to the college football elite? Maybe I've had too many bourbons tonight, or maybe it's because I watched the new Matrix movie this weekend, but this makes a lot of sense. Like, too much sense.
Exactly my man. And you nailed my state of mind perfectly, just by describing your own.

Advertisement
I’m just gonna be the one to say it. The way we treated Manny was inhumane and puts a black mark on all of college football. Especially the BIG10, whose previous darkest day before the horrible things we did to Manny and them having to rescue him from us; was allowing football players who wanted to play football to play a shortened season in 2020.

They only have the power that we give them. No free rent. **** ’em.

#stanfordprisonexperiment

Don’t be a prisoner of your own volition. They only have the power that we give them.

I don’t expect many of you to understand this, but those that do, will.
one thing about that experiment - really about experimental variations done years later....

when one person saw another object, it made that person far more likely to also rise up and say no
a person saying "I will not comply no matter the cost" can carry quite the power

Mario was hired 6 weeks ago, we don't even have a full staff and already we are beginning to see the old Miami hatred rear it's head. My point is the following....

If you think these people are triggered now.............

Just wait until we have a full staff.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2022 and top 5 for 2023.

Just wait until we start reeling in top 5 recruiting classes every year.

Just wait until we begin to routinely beat the sacred cows of the sec for top tier recruits.

Just wait until we start winning the ACC.

Just wait until we start beating sec teams on the field.

Just wait until we start making the playoffs on a regular basis.

Just wait until we will the Nation Championship 🏆

You think these goofballs are rustled now? LOL They have no idea what we have in store for college football.

Just wait until they come to the full realization that the sleeping giant has awakened and isn't going back to sleep.

The level of vile hatred that we will see directed at us will put all of the past hatred to shame. We are about to see unhinged nutbags like Rovell come out of the woodwork like we never thought possible.

And the best part about it is that they will be completely impotent to do anything about our newfound success. So buckle up buttercups. **** is about to get real! Are you ready?
good stuff, let's just start with winning the coastal :

I’m just gonna be the one to say it. The way we treated Manny was inhumane and puts a black mark on all of college football. Especially the BIG10, whose previous darkest day before the horrible things we did to Manny and them having to rescue him from us; was allowing football players who wanted to play football to play a shortened season in 2020.

They only have the power that we give them. No free rent. **** ’em.

#stanfordprisonexperiment

Don’t be a prisoner of your own volition. They only have the power that we give them.

I don’t expect many of you to understand this, but those that do, will.

Need to try another word outside of "inhumane" for the way Manny Diaz was "treated".

We'd all love an $8,000,000 severance package—and Diaz was literally left hanging in the breeze one weekend in December (as far as the public was concerned.) He was also out of work a matter of days before landing a prestigious defensive coordinator role—one afforded to him precisely because he was a head coach at the University of Miami.

Conversely, if Manny can't sleep at night he can chalk it up to karma. Lest anyone forget this was the same yahoo who took the Temple job mid-December 2018 and instead of getting to work, came back to Miami to prep for a bowl game, stood of the sideline of that 35-5 Brooklyn Bowl massacre—only to return to Miami to lurk around all weekend while Mark Richt decided to hang it up—openly lobbying for a job when he already had another one (pushing UM to hire him as he couldn't go back to Temple without a definitive answer.)

Let's end all the "Poor Manny" nonsense and implications he was done dirty.

Do better than 21-15 over a three-year span, don't lose to FIU, get shutout by Louisiana Tech, get curb stomped 62-24 by North Carolina at home or give up 4th-and-14 to a FSU team that won six games in two years—not after putting "7-6" on dummies, tackling them in a WWE melee with your players, only to go 6-7.

Good riddance to this guy. Not an ounce of sympathy for him.

Need to try another word outside of "inhumane" for the way Manny Diaz was "treated".

We'd all love an $8,000,000 severance package—and Diaz was literally left hanging in the breeze one weekend in December (as far as the public was concerned.) He was also out of work a matter of days before landing a prestigious defensive coordinator role—one afforded to him precisely because he was a head coach at the University of Miami.

Conversely, if Manny can't sleep at night he can chalk it up to karma. Lest anyone forget this was the same yahoo who took the Temple job mid-December 2018 and instead of getting to work, came back to Miami to prep for a bowl game, stood of the sideline of that 35-5 Brooklyn Bowl massacre—only to return to Miami to lurk around all weekend while Mark Richt decided to hang it up—openly lobbying for a job when he already had another one (pushing UM to hire him as he couldn't go back to Temple without a definitive answer.)

Let's end all the "Poor Manny" nonsense and implications he was done dirty.

Do better than 21-15 over a three-year span, don't lose to FIU, get shutout by Louisiana Tech, get curb stomped 62-24 by North Carolina at home or give up 4th-and-14 to a FSU team that won six games in two years—not after putting "7-6" on dummies, tackling them in a WWE melee with your players, only to go 6-7.

Good riddance to this guy. Not an ounce of sympathy for him.
My apologies. It was just yesterday that I promised to do better. Clearly, I am not living up to the standard. Here is the warning label that you have correctly reminded me should have been attached to the quoted post. Please accept my deepest and most heartfelt apologies for any discomfort or difficulty my carelesness may have caused. It was not intentional, and I will continue to take stock of my actions and try my very best to do better - to be better.
maxresdefault.jpg

For the record, I agree with you 100%. I didn't think there was anyone left around here that doesn't understand and agree with everything you say. If there is, I can say sincerely with absolutely no sarcasm, guaranteed, **** them.

Advertisement
one thing about that experiment - really about experimental variations done years later....

when one person saw another object, it made that person far more likely to also rise up and say no
a person saying "I will not comply no matter the cost" can carry quite the power
**** straight. Doesn't always work out in the long run...
TankManThumbnail.jpg

But sometimes it does make a big difference.
20140807-001910-1150409.jpg

Thing is, “they” are all just NPC’s in the simulation we live in. Darius Rovell doesn’t really exist. Nor does Bert Murphy. They are just constructs to provide the simulation with the conflict necessary to make things interesting for us. They don’t have any real meaning, except to be there in order for us to tell them to **** off every now and then.
Reading this,...I almost felt like I had the video game controller!!.... bout to Rock the fire button,..on the BFG!!

Advertisement
It started with the bull**** whining about how we fired Manny. Their antics are forcing the Us against the world mentality.

When it’s aligned, there is no stopping Miami!

I’m ready!

🙌🏼
The hypocrisy of the media on that regard. No mention of the 17 players Manny recruited and signed at Temple only to leave.

**** the media especially Miami media.

You realize this is literally exactly what Bama, UGA etc does and has been doing for years, correct?
Totally agree. They were getting away with under the table bag money for years. NIL just levels the playing field for those that can play the game. There's no reason for any prospect in the state of Florida to take a Bama or UGA bag again.

The only box left to check is winning. I'm not even talking about CFP or National Championships. Start with winning the Coastal and the ACC. Show these young men you're making progress. Show them they'll have an opportunity to compete in the CFP within their college career.

Everything is going to change!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back