If you think people are triggered now ..........

good stuff, let's just start with winning the coastal :
All,

What is the expectation in year 1 for Mario? UM is spending north of ~12-14 million dollars for him and his staff (rumored). If no Coastal championship by year 2 -- FIRE EM. Bottom line its banners/rings nothing else. I'm working on battered spouse syndrome even giving it until year 2. Dont care about double digit wins, dont care about recruiting class ranks, dont care about playing teams tough...... Banners and Rings or GTFO

Advertisement
no one i know gives a **** about mario the midget and mustache. and he can't hire an OC or keep D coaches so really no one gives a F.

only ppl that are triggered are fans that don't have rose colored glasses. Mario "the god" with a "heisman qb" and he can't even find an OC.

no one i know gives a **** about mario the midget and mustache. and he can't hire an OC or keep D coaches so really no one gives a F.

only ppl that are triggered are fans that don't have rose colored glasses. Mario "the god" with a "heisman qb" and he can't even find an OC.
Babydoll, do you chew between bites or just eat the whole **** at once?

Advertisement

Mad Midget GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement

Michael Rainey Jr Yes GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Mario was hired 6 weeks ago, we don't even have a full staff and already we are beginning to see the old Miami hatred rear it's head. My point is the following....

If you think these people are triggered now.............

Just wait until we have a full staff.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2022 and top 5 for 2023.

Just wait until we start reeling in top 5 recruiting classes every year.

Just wait until we begin to routinely beat the sacred cows of the sec for top tier recruits.

Just wait until we start winning the ACC.

Just wait until we start beating sec teams on the field.

Just wait until we start making the playoffs on a regular basis.

Just wait until we will the Nation Championship 🏆

You think these goofballs are rustled now? LOL They have no idea what we have in store for college football.

Just wait until they come to the full realization that the sleeping giant has awakened and isn't going back to sleep.

The level of vile hatred that we will see directed at us will put all of the past hatred to shame. We are about to see unhinged nutbags like Rovell come out of the woodwork like we never thought possible.

And the best part about it is that they will be completely impotent to do anything about our newfound success. So buckle up buttercups. **** is about to get real! Are you ready?
They alllll know we are finally back on the right path with all the pieces to the puzzle. Just need to bring it all together, and Mario is the man to do it.

At an absolute minimum, we will be a perennial NY6 bowl team with Top 10 recruiting classes. And if that's our floor, I can live with it.

Because when you're knocking at the door consistently, all it takes is a few things to go your way to win it all (like LSU in 2019).

Advertisement
Babydoll, do you chew between bites or just eat the whole **** at once?
Seems like a whole **** at once kind of dude if you ask me. I'm not happy about the delay in hiring coordinators either but dude is a bit over the top. As far as TRob goes...the Corey Raymond thing irks me but this **** happens every year all over the country so whatever and Raymond being an SEC *** probably picks UF over us anyway. Just get the job done during the season and we're all good.

Advertisement
Back