If you think people are triggered now ..........

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
Mario was hired 6 weeks ago, we don't even have a full staff and already we are beginning to see the old Miami hatred rear it's head. My point is the following....

If you think these people are triggered now.............

Just wait until we have a full staff.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2022 and top 5 for 2023.

Just wait until we start reeling in top 5 recruiting classes every year.

Just wait until we begin to routinely beat the sacred cows of the sec for top tier recruits.

Just wait until we start winning the ACC.

Just wait until we start beating sec teams on the field.

Just wait until we start making the playoffs on a regular basis.

Just wait until we will the Nation Championship 🏆

You think these goofballs are rustled now? LOL They have no idea what we have in store for college football.

Just wait until they come to the full realization that the sleeping giant has awakened and isn't going back to sleep.

The level of vile hatred that we will see directed at us will put all of the past hatred to shame. We are about to see unhinged nutbags like Rovell come out of the woodwork like we never thought possible.

And the best part about it is that they will be completely impotent to do anything about our newfound success. So buckle up buttercups. **** is about to get real! Are you ready?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario was hired 6 weeks ago, we don't even have a full staff and already we are beginning to see the old Miami hatred rear it's head. My point is the following....

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2023.

Just wait until we begin to routinely beat the sacred cows of the sec for top tier recruits.

You think these goofballs are rustled now? LOL They have no idea what we have in store for college football.

Just wait until they come to the full realization that the sleeping giant has awakened and isn't going back to sleep.

The level of vile hatred that we will see directed at us will put all of the past hatred to shame. We are about to see unhinged nutbags like Rovell come out of the woodwork like we never thought possible.

And the best part about it is that they will be completely impotent to do anything about our newfound success. So buckle up buttercups. **** is about to get real! Are you ready?
Well we have the “just wait” part down… hopefully the rest plays out.

Let’s go!

I was posting this in another thread while you were making this one, OP:

The fact so many worthless people with borderline status are coming after us the last couple months just shows how scared they are this U is coming up. Let their fear fuel your confidence for the wars to come.

I was posting this in another thread while you were making this one, OP:

The fact so many worthless people with borderline status are coming after us the last couple months just shows how scared they are this U is coming up. Let their fear fuel your confidence for the wars to come.
It started with the bull**** whining about how we fired Manny. Their antics are forcing the Us against the world mentality.

When it’s aligned, there is no stopping Miami!

I’m ready!

🙌🏼

Last edited:
Advertisement
It started with the bull**** whining about how we fired Manny. Their antics are forcing the Us against the world mentality.

We it’s aligned, there is no stopping Miami!

I’m ready!

🙌🏼
Exactly! You could tell that these clowns were so ****ed that we were going to fire Manny. Then every article was stating that we had no shot with Mario and why would he want to come here. Then that the hiring process was a mess when it wasn't. Then that we were treating Manny in an unprofessional manner.

When Mario did get hired it was this orchestrated outrage about us using money from U Health to pay for Mario like that even mattered. It's one thing after another. Thing is these ******* are going to eat it and eat it raw.

Exactly! You could tell that these clowns were so ****ed that we were going to fire Manny. Then every article was stating that we had no shot with Mario and why would he want to come here. Then that the hiring process was a mess when it wasn't. Then that we were treating Manny in an unprofessional manner.

When Mario did get hired it was this orchestrated outrage about us using money from U Health to pay for Mario like that even mattered. It's one thing after another. Thing is these ******* are going to eat it and eat it raw.
As of this week, we are also being investigated by pseudo-journalists and lazy congressmen. They're more shook than a can of paint at Sherwin Williams.

I’m just gonna be the one to say it. The way we treated Manny was inhumane and puts a black mark on all of college football. Especially the BIG10, whose previous darkest day before the horrible things we did to Manny and them having to rescue him from us; was allowing football players who wanted to play football to play a shortened season in 2020.

They only have the power that we give them. No free rent. **** ’em.

#stanfordprisonexperiment

Don’t be a prisoner of your own volition. They only have the power that we give them.

I don’t expect many of you to understand this, but those that do, will.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2023.

No vaseline

Advertisement
Sums up how I feel.

km_20211210-1_1080p_1.gif

As of this week, we are also being investigated by pseudo-journalists and lazy congressmen. They're more shook than a can of paint at Sherwin Williams.
Thing is, “they” are all just NPC’s in the simulation we live in. Darius Rovell doesn’t really exist. Nor does Bert Murphy. They are just constructs to provide the simulation with the conflict necessary to make things interesting for us. They don’t have any real meaning, except to be there in order for us to tell them to **** off every now and then.

Advertisement
Thing is, “they” are all just NPC’s in the simulation we live in. Darius Rovell doesn’t really exist. Nor does Bert Murphy. They are just constructs to provide the simulation with the conflict necessary to make things interesting for us. They don’t have any real meaning, except to be there in order for us to tell them to **** off every now and then.
So you're saying Rovell and his sh1tstained ilk exist for the sole purpose of having us **** on them following UM's ascension back to the college football elite? Maybe I've had too many bourbons tonight, or maybe it's because I watched the new Matrix movie this weekend, but this makes a lot of sense. Like, too much sense.

Just wait until we land a top 20 recruiting class in Feb for 2022 and top 5 for 2023.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back