If you love the cane then stop with the b.s

Does every team's fanbase have this many stooges in it?

I swear Fake Jimmy and Folden and the liars at UM are shooting fish in a barrel with their propaganda. They've still got dummies believing their horseshyt and spewing **** like "you not real fan if you aint support um when um bees down you better bees down with um or you aint down".

Advertisement
333.gif

Lulz @ the OP, jumpcane, and CentralRockets.

You 3 are really funny guys.

Funny really? I was behind it 1,000,002 post about it and banner and t-shirts ago. We're stuck with him until next year, what part of that is not clear at this point? First game he loses, I'm back on him again and then hopefully it'll make a difference. I've made my stance by not buying tickets and/or donating this year. I'm not going to sabotage the name of the University in the process.

Advertisement

I swear Fake Jimmy and Folden and the liars at UM are shooting fish in a barrel with their propaganda. They've still got dummies believing their horseshyt and spewing **** like "you not real fan if you aint support um when um bees down you better bees down with um or you aint down".

Don't support, that's not the point, everyone has that right. I'm not supporting. But at some point Golden and Shalala will be gone and what we'll have left is that we are the worst fans in college football, still. There a reason why coaches weren't lining up to take the job the last two times it was available, and in my opinion the lack of support from all around has something to do with it.

Last edited:
Its fascinating to see the athletic department and others related to UM coming to our little family of websites to try to control the message. They are trying to convince everyone that the fan base's negative reaction to the on-field collapse of the football program is whats really causing harm. As usual with these central planning types, they rarely think their plan all the way thru.

Suppose for example that we as site managers eliminated all of the negative comments and said you can only post football related stuff on this forum. We would have a total rehash of exactly how bad golden, dorito and staff are. It would be worse for recruits to see that stuff than a bunch of people expressing emotion. Be careful what you wish for, low level UM athletic department wannabe's.

Its fascinating to see the athletic department and others related to UM coming to our little family of websites to try to control the message. They are trying to convince everyone that the fan base's negative reaction to the on-field collapse of the football program is whats really causing harm. As usual with these central planning types, they rarely think their plan all the way thru.

Suppose for example that we as site managers eliminated all of the negative comments and said you can only post football related stuff on this forum. We would have a total rehash of exactly how bad golden, dorito and staff are. It would be worse for recruits to see that stuff than a bunch of people expressing emotion. Be careful what you wish for, low level UM athletic department wannabe's.

**** it, burn it to the ground. I'll go root for the Baseball and Basketball teams until this **** is over. Boycott! Then after they get rid of Golden, we'll see what we have left.

Hyyg

Don't support, that's not the point, everyone has that right. I'm not supporting. But at some point Golden and Shalala will be gone and what we'll have left is that we are the worst fans in college football, still. There a reason why coaches weren't lining up to take the job the last two times it was available, and in my opinion the lack of support from all around has something to do with it.

What makes you so sure they will get rid of Golden?
if he somehow just wins one more game than last year it will be labeled as progress and probably gets him another contract extension.

Advertisement
Hyyg

What makes you so sure they will get rid of Golden?
if he somehow just wins one more game than last year it will be labeled as progress and probably gets him another contract extension.

1. I think the guy will coach himself out of a job. i've seen enough to say that confidently.

2. They can't keep going without the fans support. 7-6 will not get the fans back. I think it's ACC or bust.

3. Especially with a new major sponsor that wants some return on investment.

4. New Admin (president) has no loyalty to the current staff and no ties to "the cloud". They are not going to be answering to major Donors as to why the team sucks.

Win and they get me back, lose early and often and my pockets stay closed. No Way they can handle this type of pressure 2 ears in a row.

a real fan is gonna be there no matter what if you stand with the u or you can gtfofh with the negative comments last time i look at this sight it say canesinsight so if you not gonna support the u just go away .

Kinda hard to stand with The U, when the Administration and BOT have already ****ed on the fire, called in the dogs, and declared the hunt this year is over.

Grow up.

It's pathetic that you think the only way someone would have the view that trashing the program is stupid and short-sighted would be someone who works for UM. There are a LOT of people who feel that way and are diehard UM fans. Just because you scream, gnash your teeth, and throw tantrums the loudest doesn't mean you represent the entire fanbase.

a real fan is gonna be there no matter what if you stand with the u or you can gtfofh with the negative comments last time i look at this sight it say canesinsight so if you not gonna support the u just go away .

I agree. But I want to watch local boys play for the U. It's why I go to the games. I support the players in the program and I think the local guys are best served staying at home playing in front of family and friends while getting a good education. Golden has done a poor job but still lots of players are going to the show. Now lets get some good recruits.

Advertisement
he makes a good point stop the negativity you are hurting the canes and its perception in the community. Rival coaches are using it against us

Look lets be real about this in life you will go up and down so do give up then or you keep pushing to get better and how do you get better with support and self confidence so give our kids a chance to make this thing work yeah everybody talks about Al okay we get it he is not a Miami guy but just let things play out yeah it's been four years just be a bit more patient i want him gone to but it doesn't help by you guys bashing MIAMI kids see this and with social media it gets around fast and yes it change a kid mind on there commitment just stop the negative and be positive and lets see what happens i stand with the u for life no matter what.

huh

Advertisement
What's also kinda funny is that of the UM athletic department plants all have the same posting style. Lack of capitalization, lack of punctuation, etc.

I have no doubt that these folks have had meetings on how to best coordinate and fit in here. lol. Their posting style is part and parcel of their mindset of what they think of the actual UM fan base. Ignorant, incapable of proper grammar and diction, etc. To me this goes a long way in allowing the market based to understand exactly why UM's athletic department is so dysfunctional.

What's also kinda funny is that of the UM athletic department plants all have the same posting style. Lack of capitalization, lack of punctuation, etc.

I have no doubt that these folks have had meetings on how to best coordinate and fit in here. lol. Their posting style is part and parcel of their mindset of what they think of the actual UM fan base. Ignorant, incapable of proper grammar and diction, etc. To me this goes a long way in allowing the market based to understand exactly why UM's athletic department is so dysfunctional.

For a "moderator" it's amusing that you post so much more like a troll than someone that is supposed to be responsible and keep the site flowing. Your constant insertion of politics into discussions, your silly trolling about "plants", etc. In fact, you are exactly the type of poster that moderators are supposed to try to limit as they destroy the boards.

+1. You're moderating skills are impeccable.

Advertisement
Back