If you love the cane then stop with the b.s

dacanes11

Recruit
a real fan is gonna be there no matter what if you stand with the u or you can gtfofh with the negative comments last time i look at this sight it say canesinsight so if you not gonna support the u just go away .

Advertisement
a real fan is gonna be there no matter what if you stand with the u or you can gtfofh with the negative comments last i look at this sight it say canesinsight so if you not gonna support the u just go away .

So I guess the UM BOT is not a real fan of the U, right?

a real fan is gonna be there no matter what if you stand with the u or you can gtfofh with the negative comments last time i look at this sight it say canesinsight so if you not gonna support the u just go away .

Last time I checked nothing about that infers you have to be a) a canes fan to view, b) here in a supportive manner.

Advertisement
I'm with the OP. At this point only trolls and soft shouldered fans are still commenting on the current staff. We got it, Golden has sucked. There will be no change this year, you can support or not support, but no good is coming out of the complaining and we're starting to sound like a bunch of women on their period, nag, nag, nag. You're just hurting the program's future, which I believe will not include Golden if he doesn't produce and it's certainly won't Shalala.

You must be a youngrasshopper! F*ck that,, fly that f*cking banner!!

It's legitimately staggering to see how many fans genuinely believe negativity is the cause of our recruiting dumpster fire. Not the 6-7 season in a coach's fourth year with a True Freshman All-American QB and several Top 100 draft picks, including one of the best RBs in school history, a first-round LT, a Mackey Award finalist, and a Butkus Award finalist. Or the fact that said coach was inexplicably retained as a lame duck for 2015, throwing away at least next season and at least two recruiting classes. Fan negativity outweighs all that in their minds.

Certain fans don't expect the admin or coaches to take any accountability for our current situation. They buy the excuses. They label premier South Florida recruits as "divas" or claim they were paid off to try to justify why Golden can't keep top talent home. They point fingers from their high horses at other fans for being vocally outraged and refusing to merely wave pom poms and be blindly optimistic. It's utterly absurd.

The intelligence-insulting PR spin from Blake James, Al Golden, and the rest of the dopes from our athletic department seems to have actually had an affect on some special people.

Look lets be real about this in life you will go up and down so do give up then or you keep pushing to get better and how do you get better with support and self confidence so give our kids a chance to make this thing work yeah everybody talks about Al okay we get it he is not a Miami guy but just let things play out yeah it's been four years just be a bit more patient i want him gone to but it doesn't help by you guys bashing MIAMI kids see this and with social media it gets around fast and yes it change a kid mind on there commitment just stop the negative and be positive and lets see what happens i stand with the u for life no matter what.

Advertisement
Look lets be real about this in life you will go up and down so do give up then or you keep pushing to get better and how do you get better with support and self confidence so give our kids a chance to make this thing work yeah everybody talks about Al okay we get it he is not a Miami guy but just let things play out yeah it's been four years just be a bit more patient i want him gone to but it doesn't help by you guys bashing MIAMI kids see this and with social media it gets around fast and yes it change a kid mind on there commitment just stop the negative and be positive and lets see what happens i stand with the u for life no matter what.
Agree ^^^

It's legitimately staggering to see how many fans genuinely believe negativity is the cause of our recruiting dumpster fire. Not the 6-7 season in a coach's fourth year with a True Freshman All-American QB and several Top 100 draft picks, including one of the best RBs in school history, a first-round LT, a Mackey Award finalist, and a Butkus Award finalist. Or the fact that said coach was inexplicably retained as a lame duck for 2015, throwing away at least next season and at least two recruiting classes. Fan negativity outweighs all that in their minds.

Certain fans don't expect the admin or coaches to take any accountability for our current situation. They buy the excuses. They label premier South Florida recruits as "divas" or claim they were paid off to try to justify why Golden can't keep top talent home. They point fingers from their high horses at other fans for being vocally outraged and refusing to merely wave pom poms and be blindly optimistic. It's utterly absurd.

The intelligence-insulting PR spin from Blake James, Al Golden, and the rest of the dopes from our athletic department seems to have actually had an affect on some special people.

Yes it was the 6-7 season, a 10-3 and we would not be in this situation, but that is what it is, and from this point on we are just making an impression on the recruits who would look past the 6-7. If you care about record, you made up your mind a while ago as it's been close to a month since that chapter was finished.

Your point is well taken, but unless the noise continues the Board and Admin will continue to acquiesce to silence, and they need to understand the value of the football program--big business and get behind financially.....the fan noise needs to continue. I hurt because I have been a fan for more than 50 years, an alumnus and realize the whole establishment has to be on notice that this **** show top to bottom cannot continue, BIG PICUTRE

Advertisement
People have had their say, can talk with their wallets, and voice their displeasure through emails or phone calls. Turning every thread into a **** on everything thread is becoming tiredsome.

Al will largely lose recruits due to his win / loss record and most likely his job following next year. Today, were two weeks and some change away from landing a new class and I personally would love to have it be as good as possible. Recruits at this point know that we fans won't accept mediocre results from our coach and if he doesn't perform a miraculous turnaround, he's gone.

Everything that could possibly be said has been said. The powers that be know our stance. Let it go and maybe, just maybe we'll end up with one recruit that we wouldn't have gotten if all he saw was the bs this board is filled with daily. We want the best possible players for the next guy, so if there's even a question of what you're about to.say could potentially affect someone's decision negatively, don't say it.

Al sucks, we all know it, get it, but the next guy will suck if he's got nothing to work with.

Advertisement

This. I guess Golden and James can still trick a few fans out there, most of us know Miami is a dumpster fire at the moment.

I'll say this, any adult who tweets at a 17 year old recruit, good or bad, is a loser.

I'm with the OP. At this point only trolls and soft shouldered fans are still commenting on the current staff. We got it, Golden has sucked. There will be no change this year, you can support or not support, but no good is coming out of the complaining and we're starting to sound like a bunch of women on their period, nag, nag, nag. You're just hurting the program's future, which I believe will not include Golden if he doesn't produce and it's certainly won't Shalala.

The soft shouldered ***** is you. Take that liberal thinking and shove it up your ***.

You have to demand greatness to get it.

These are the same dumbasses that backed this coach this last year. There was plenty of evidence in year 2 and 3 to know what was coming. Some people are just blind or stupid, or maybe both.

Advertisement
Back