If You Live Long Enough

Advertisement
Maybe I'm just too old to try and make reason where there is no one willing to listen. Your points are well taken. You are right about something else. We senior fans have lived through a plethora of the ups and downs of our team but we never considered mocking the players and coaches like we read constantly on this board. My feeling for the Canes is very simple. I'm a Miami graduate and I love my college and the teams WIN or LOSE! Like many I feel down when things don't go the way I'd like to see them go.....but I cannot ever bring myself to dishonor the school or the teams as the new generation of fans want to do. Maybe I'm just too old to endure the B.S. that I read on a CANE athletics board. Maybe, as someone pointed out, it's time for me to fade away.
Dude…butch was mocked as much as anyone. Jimmy year 1 the same. There is nothing unique to todays cane fandom, nothing that you wouldn’t find in every fanbase in every era. It’s not the fans wanting competence that I’d suggest not logging on.

You learn many sayings from ancient wisdom. This saying is apropos for many on this board. It goes like this....
"If you don't like where you are.....go somewhere else".

It's obvious that many (too many) no longer find any joy in the Canes. The constant whining about the coaches, players, game plans, etc. lend credence to this observation.

Maybe it's time for those who are among the whiners to heed those ancient words of wisdom to find another team to complain about! They'll surely be happier wherever they land.

PS......Happy New Year

Confucius says
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back