If You Knew

Advertisement
I just wont allow them to hurt me no more and pay attention to the teams in other sports i root for that want to win. I wont invest as much as I did before

What on Blake James's resume qualifies him to manage a multimillion dollar business? His ticketing office experience????

What on Paul Dee's resume qualified him?? His LAW DEGREE??

Look, it was a simple question. It's not so easy to pick the next National Title winner.

Advertisement
What on Paul Dee's resume qualified him?? His LAW DEGREE??

Look, it was a simple question. It's not so easy to pick the next National Title winner.

His tenure was the start of the mistake..

College athletics has become a multimillion dollar business over the last 20 years and must be managed strategically as such....
.. so hiring an AD is different from 20 years ago

His tenure was the start of the mistake..

College athletics has become a multimillion dollar business over the last 20 years and must be managed strategically as such....
.. so hiring an AD is different from 20 years ago

Logical. So, now I have to modify my question. What would an athletic director's resume look like if YOU were to hire him.

I’ll be clear; the only way I ever stop being a Canes fan is if the football program shut down and even then I’ll be staying around like a lost dog waiting for it to come back. Lol.

Man I’m a Chicago Sports fan. My teams are the Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Fire, and Blackhawks. I’m built for loyalty. All of my teams have seen highs, and some head scratching lows. Seeing my Canes at this low aggravates me, but I will NEVER leave them even if we habitually won 8 games/yr.

Advertisement
Know that I am to optimistic, but I truly expect to be competitive next season. To much was expected of true freshman this last year, and as poster above said they will be year older and better next season. However if we do not do a better job recruiting O-Line can not stay competitive.
Which true freshmen were relied too heavily on?

If you had the chance to kill Hitler as a baby but it'd mean the Canes would never win another game against FSU or UiF again while you were alive would that tree actually make noise if nobody was around in the forest to hear it fall or is this all moot because we're "living" in a computer simulation?

Do I leave this hypothetical here or is there a box someone I drop it in?

Advertisement
Back